Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Children who think they know the world.

The world is one fucked up place. It's FUCKED up. But what we are doing to the children right now is worse. We're telling them it's all sunshine and rainbows and giving them awards know matter how poorly they really do. Ooooo Mr. Big Shot 13 year old just made a 100 on his simple multiplication test. Give him a medal for doing EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO. How many doctors and policemen do you see with big fucking medals around there necks just for coming to work that day? None, that's how goddamn many. They save lives and defend justice and rarely have I ever seen officers thanked for protecting us. It's always just "FUCK THA POLICE". Children are given rewards for doing things that are expected of them. If they don't do it, it's "try harder next time", but in the real world kid their is no next time cause your ass is fired. FIRED. I can't wait til the world hits this upcoming generation of preteens. They're gonna be like "oh shit" and get hammered many times over by heartbreak and loss and hard work for low wages and the law and just general life hitting them. So get ready you little bastards cause it's gonna suck. Very badly. And there is nothing you can do to stop it. Good fucking luck.

Thanks

Re

I agree with the fact kids should be more involved with the adult world because they want to be adults so early with drinking and smoking e.t.c
    Grow up kids... not everything is roses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Imma kid, and my whole bedroom is full of athletics awards, is this wrong in your eyes? SOon I will be jumping for Australia U/14's