Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQerz View Post
    Fail!!!
    Blocking your name out won't do anything.
    Nexon can track your account based on the weapons you've shown.
    And seeing as your rank is in the SS it helps them narrow the search down.
    + The fact that you probably changed the password so they can look in the database at the recent password changes for that rank which will pin-point them to youuu....

I'd Say Remove the Picturee! or begin to embrace for a ban coming soon lol..

@RandomQQerz
    Yea because out of the million of NX whores they'd definitely be able to track him down... You have no fucking clue what your talking about...
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 06-10-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Congrats, even fighting two wars just ended up making me a poor farmer.

Good luck with your account, I am jelly.

Attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQerz View Post
    Fail!!!
    Blocking your name out won't do anything.
    Nexon can track your account based on the weapons you've shown.
    And seeing as your rank is in the SS it helps them narrow the search down.
    + The fact that you probably changed the password so they can look in the database at the recent password changes for that rank which will pin-point them to youuu....

I'd Say Remove the Picturee! or begin to embrace for a ban coming soon lol..
    FAIL!!!!!
    YOUR A DUMB ASS! GG
    Thank and rep me if i helped.
    =done =not done
    50 posts-
    100 posts-
    150 posts-
    200 posts-
    300 posts-
    500 posts-
    1000 posts-
    16346848563489 posts-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post

@RandomQQerz
    Yea because out of the million of NX whores they'd definitely be able to track him down... You have no fucking clue what your talking about...
    Yes I do, and as a matter a fact I'm more intelligent then you. Seeing as I don't need to curse because I can come up with much more intelligent words to bash people other then using words Negros carelessly use.

Quote Originally Posted by levicourtois View Post
    FAIL!!!!!
    YOUR A DUMB ASS! GG
    I'm a "Dumb Ass?" lol says the person using the most common word on the internet, heck even little 6 year olds know that word. So by you cursing and using that word it declares that you have the average brain size of a 6 year old that repeats what they hear like a parrot.
    Last edited by RandomQQer; 06-11-2011 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    Yes I do, and as a matter a fact I'm more intelligent then you. Seeing as I don't need to curse because I can come up with much more intelligent words to bash people other then using words Negros carelessly use.

I'm a "Dumb Ass?" lol says the person using the most common word on the internet, heck even little 6 year olds know that word. So by you cursing and using that word it declares that you have the average brain size of a 6 year old that repeats what they hear like a parrot.
    Said the person who lacks maturity, if you were really intelligent, you would've just left them alone. Picking a fight clearly shows you don't know anything as well and makes you look just as stupid as they are.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

YellowFever (06-11-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Said the person who lacks maturity, if you were really intelligent, you would've just left them alone. Picking a fight clearly shows you don't know anything as well and makes you look just as stupid as they are.
    Was those comments really addressed to you? Nope? Second of all no one asked them to reply to my comments nore did I ask you to reply to my comment as they were addressed to another person that was not you. So why don't you just go sit down and mind your own business okie?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Was those comments really addressed to you? Nope? Second of all no one asked them to reply to my comments nore did I ask you to reply to my comment as they were addressed to another person that was not you. So why don't you just go sit down and mind your own business okie?
    Doesn't matter who they're addressed to. Your grammar and spelling are both shitty. You're just making yourself look like a bigger asshole. Please gtfo.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    Doesn't matter who they're addressed to. Your grammar and spelling are both shitty. You're just making yourself look like a bigger asshole. Please gtfo.
    Yes, another parrot that repeats what they hear, Shoot, this must be some kind of disease.
    And clearly you wasn't really paying attention now was you? Come up with a different word that doesn't involve a curse word, Think you can do that? Or is that behind your comprehension?
    Last edited by RandomQQer; 06-11-2011 at 05:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I still dont see proof

---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

Troll Face The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes, another parrot that repeats what they hear, Shoot, this must be some kind of disease.
    And clearly you wasn't really paying attention now was you? Come up with a different word that doesn't involve a curse word, Think you can do that? Or is that behind your comprehension?
    You have no argument. And what did I repeat? I simply pointed out that you have a mental disease, and that you think you're smart, when you are not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    You have no argument. And what did I repeat? I simply pointed out that you have a mental disease, and that you think you're smart, when you are not.
    -Congratulations- You actually wrote a sentence without swearing.

Oh yeah back on topic, As easy as you stated I had a mental disease I can easy say you have one, 1) You feel the need to curse to express your feelings because you aren't intelligent enough to come up with other words that aren't curse words to describe your emotions.

2) Location: Under Your Bed? What are you some sort of Sexual Predator that prays on Little babys? Now I see why they say sleep with one eye open.
    Last edited by RandomQQer; 06-11-2011 at 06:15 AM.

Thanks
    lucky you, congratulations . The guy could've just sold it (if he didn't steal it that is)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

ParraEels (06-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I offer $5 for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    -Congratulations- You actually wrote a sentence without swearing.

Oh yeah back on topic, As easy as you stated I had a mental disease I can easy say you have one, 1) You feel the need to curse to express your feelings because you aren't intelligent enough to come up with other words that aren't curse words to describe your emotions.

2) Location: Under Your Bed? What are you some sort of Sexual Predator that prays on Little babys? Now I see why they say sleep with one eye open.
    You just contradicted yourself. You said that I said something without swearing, then saying that I need to curse to express my feelings.
    And your grammar and spelling still need work. "Sexual Predator" should not be capitalised, nor should "Little". "babys" is spelt babies.
    And I am obviously more intelligent than you if can actually spell and have correct grammar. Also, you have started insulting others because you were not correct.
    You should go to the nearest mental asylum, but only if they can facilitate someone as evidently deranged as you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dude holey Sh*t
    Lucky guy
    [IMG]https://i1086.photobucke*****m/albums/j442/Ethan_Purcell/10ek5mv-1.png[/IMG]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast