Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Nah, what you said is right... You just don't know wtf you're talking about because you're a 12 year old child.
    I know my religion better , so you better leave this section , and stop debating against a religion you do not know..

And nah , i'm 13..

PS : Proof it's right.
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-11-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

I know my religion better , so you better leave this section , and stop debating against a religion you do not know..

And nah , i'm 13..

PS : Proof it's right.
    I know a lot about Islam actually. My minor when I went to college was sociology, so I've spent a lot of time reading about muslim society, and culture.

Please don't argue with me kid. You're really not on my level.

OHH BOY, you're 13... I've been alive almost twice as long as you have. You only know what you're provided with. I've done research.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 02:12 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    For one thing, the stereotype is Catholics, not Christians. And two, they aren't.
    There are two types of Muslims. The bad ones and the good ones. The news only talks about the bad ones, and we never see the good ones (since they have a reputation for being bad, hence the media is full of idiots).
    Muslims aren't all that bad, really. The media makes them look that way.
    Problem is the "bad ones" are the majority.

Middle east has a lot more muslims than the western world does. When you point to the middle east, people go "oh thats just the bad muslims" when 90% of muslims live there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Problem is the "bad ones" are the majority.

Middle east has a lot more muslims than the western world does. When you point to the middle east, people go "oh thats just the bad muslims" when 90% of muslims live there.
    Welcome back Empire.

Islam is a fast growing religion. Soon the majority of people living in Europe will be Muslims. Muslims are spreading like a disease.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-11-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Welcome back Empire.

Islam is a fast growing religion. Soon the majority of people living in Europe will be Muslims. Muslims are spreading like a disease.
    Doesn't change the facts bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I know a lot about Islam actually. My minor when I went to college was sociology, so I've spent a lot of time reading about muslim society, and culture.

Please don't argue with me kid. You're really not on my level.

OHH BOY, you're 13... I've been alive almost twice as long as you have. You only know what you're provided with. I've done research.
    Sure , that's the reason why you got in army for like lets say 3 years , and you're 21 that means u graduated aprox. at 18..

When had you done researches ?

Actually , i can argue as much as i want..

It's debate fort and you can't stop me from going into it.
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-12-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Sure , that's the reason why you got in army for like lets say 3 years , and you're 21 that means u graduated aprox. at 18..

When did you done researches ?

Actually , i can argue as much as i want..

It's debate fort and you can't stop me from going into it.

RJ=23, Pay attention. Not to mention your 13, you don't know shit about anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

RJ=23, Pay attention. Not to mention your 13, you don't know shit about anything.
    Ah , and now people can know all another people's ages , nice..
    Stop saying i'm 13 please , if you can't debate with me , you shall leave the section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Ah , and now people can know all another people's ages , nice..
    Stop saying i'm 13 please , if you can't debate with me , you shall leave the section.
    :/ you haven't debated. Flaming and saying "this isn't what muslims do" when there is proof of them doing it, isn't a debate.

Uh.....RJ stated his age like 3-4 times in this section alone, pay attention kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

:/ you haven't debated. Flaming and saying "this isn't what muslims do" when there is proof of them doing it, isn't a debate.

Uh.....RJ stated his age like 3-4 times in this section alone, pay attention kid.
    "this isn't what muslims do" isn't a flame ..

I'm saying the negative of what you say.

I proved my point with Quran and Haddith before , Which IS CONSIDERED as a debate.

He shall be the one leaving , he started to flame me.

And i don't give a shit about ages , so get off my dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

"this isn't what muslims do" isn't a flame ..

I'm saying the negative of what you say.

I proved my point with Quran and Haddith before , Which IS CONSIDERED as a debate.

He shall be the one leaving , he started to flame me.

And i don't give a shit about ages , so get off my dick.
    AND can you not read? Flaming AND*

Your point about the quran is what? That 90% of muslims don't practice Islam? The quran can say really w/e the hell it wants, the fact that people use Islam to do horrible things, and get away with it because of Islam is the point RJ is making.

The reason people view you as dumbass kid is you don't know shit about the real world, you just sit around and say "oh well this isn't true" and expect that to pass as a debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

AND can you not read? Flaming AND*

Your point about the quran is what? That 90% of muslims don't practice Islam? The quran can say really w/e the hell it wants, the fact that people use Islam to do horrible things, and get away with it because of Islam is the point RJ is making.

The reason people view you as dumbass kid is you don't know shit about the real world, you just sit around and say "oh well this isn't true" and expect that to pass as a debate.
    People does not follow the islam now.

Only few people does , it's cause of your country , it was peaceful until colombos or whatever the fuck is his name came and discovered your country.

Compare the amount of raping in middle east to the amount of raping in the west side , west side have more raping cases.

Compare the robbery amount , same as raping..

, my mind can't handle that much of stupidity , so ill be going until my mind becomes free again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

People does not follow the islam now.

Only few people does , it's cause of your country , it was peaceful until colombos or whatever the fuck is his name came and discovered your country.

Compare the amount of raping in middle east to the amount of raping in the west side , west side have more raping cases.

Compare the robbery amount , same as raping..

, my mind can't handle that much of stupidity , so ill be going until my mind becomes free again.

Wanna quote those statistics?

Or how about this:
    People in the east when they get raped, are put to death if they come out with it because they have brought "shame" on their families.

You still wanna continue?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Wanna quote those statistics?

Or how about this:
    People in the east when they get raped, are put to death if they come out with it because they have brought "shame" on their families.

You still wanna continue?
    If they did it on purpose they shall get punished.

Depends on the case , if not on purpose , and they were forced to get raped , then they shall not get punished by any way , but the people who haves sex and not married = 70 or 80 hit by a leather thingy like a hurtful strong wooden pole , can't know the name atm..

Have sex and married = stones fall at him till he dies.

Also , god would forgive them on the first or second time , but when it gets so much , they would get caught and the punishment would be served

However , these punishment are for real muslim countries that follow them , but its unfortune that no one follows it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

If they did it on purpose they shall get punished.

Depends on the case , if not on purpose , and they were forced to get raped , then they shall not get punished by any way , but the people who haves sex and not married = 70 or 80 hit by a leather thingy like a hurtful strong wooden pole , can't know the name atm..

Have sex and married = stones fall at him till he dies.

Also , god would forgive them on the first or second time , but when it gets so much , they would get caught and the punishment would be served

However , these punishment are for real muslim countries that follow them , but its unfortune that no one follows it.
    Do you know what rape is?

Read the last sentence: "This is for real muslims, no one follows it" So its made up.

Cool story bro.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast