This threads lives.

Islam world= evil
    all other religions=good

i wish the crusades from long ago succeeded in their task

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    Could you please explain it in a more detailed way ..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ALLAHU AKBAR

Thanks
    Insh ALLAH let us hate the western people because of our violent religion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Insh ALLAH let us hate the western people because of our violent religion
    It's the people who are violent .. not the religion ..
    I've studied the Islamic religion and it isn't violent at all ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ahem
    @Doc @Lehsyrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Ahem
    @Doc @Lehsyrus

What ..?
    What did I do?
    I suck at debating ..
    I don't want to debate ..

History

Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Thanks

Could you please explain it in a more detailed way ..
    It's basically like the Christian teachings/ten commandments. It's a law of how to lead a perfect life and one day soon to reach Allah. Within the Sharia Laws there are a couple unforgiving Laws you can break which if you break, you'll never reach Allah (peace after death). A bit vague sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    islam is not responsible for wrong actions of some muslims

Trades:
    pourpre ------>Really Trusted Fast trade
    Orange. ------>Best Trade I Ever Had In My life ( Most Trusted , Honest and Kind One )
    pJc. ------>Fastest trade ever really Trusted He Went first
    ihabsick123 ------>Really Trusted He Went first
    Jassio64 ------>Best Trade Really Trusted and Honest
    The XXX Devil ------>Egyptian Bro Really Trusted
    ohnopzhomie
    Jeovante
    Scammed:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Then you haven't studied hard enough. There's literally countless verses on revenge killing.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Then you haven't studied hard enough. There's literally countless verses on revenge killing.
    Yeah .. I don't really have a lot of knowledge about it ..
    Would you mind posting some of those verses .. ?

History

Thanks

Yeah .. I don't really have a lot of knowledge about it ..
    Would you mind posting some of those verses .. ?
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

This verse came after Muhammad and his followers relocated to Medina, where they were not under attack by the Meccans. It is speaking of how they are to act towards the native people of Medina.

-------

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

------

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

-------

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

This vague verse is what basically drives the extremists.

------

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Basically says that Muslims that do not fight are not as good as ones that do.

------

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

--------

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you.

--------

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Open ended, does not specify whether war is "violent", allowing for misinterpretation.

--------

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

----------

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

---------

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

--------

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

This verse refutes any claims of Islamic violence being used for self-defense. It says very clearly that the non-believers are to be attacked until they repent.

--------

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Pretty straightforward.

--------

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Hypocritical verse from the Qur'an on top of being violent. As much as all three religions are Abrahamic, Allah is NOT the same God that the Christians and Jews believe in.

--------

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

----------

There are dozens upon dozens more.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

iTzSeyeko™JR #1 (03-16-2013)

Thanks
    Wow ..
    Islam is violent ..
    The word Islam means "Peace" yet in the religion it encourages the believers to Fight the unbelievers mercilessly ..
    Ironic isn't it ..

History

Thanks

Wow ..
    Islam is violent ..
    The word Islam means "Peace" yet in the religion it encourages the believers to Fight the unbelievers mercilessly ..
    Ironic isn't it ..
    Very ironic. Normally violence in religion isn't really looked upon (unless there's a dickhole atheist who wants to freak out without understanding the religon), such as in the Old Testament (or the Torah in Judaism). The reason is the violence coincides with the time period, and is very closed-ended. However in the Qur'an, the violence is open-ended, and is not dictated by the time period, allowing for various interpretations to keep said violence even in today's world/time. This is why I refute Islam so strongly, it contradicts itself consistently, which doesn't make any sense. That and tje Qur'an was written thirty years after Muhammad's death, as well Muhammad was supposedly the "only" prophet to be speaking of Islam whereas in the other Abrahamic religions the scripts were created by people over the course of a thousand years or more.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Yeh you're right all people must do as you , the Islam isn't hard-bitten like people say it's a peaceful Religion

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

This verse came after Muhammad and his followers relocated to Medina, where they were not under attack by the Meccans. It is speaking of how they are to act towards the native people of Medina.

-------

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

------

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

-------

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

This vague verse is what basically drives the extremists.

------

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Basically says that Muslims that do not fight are not as good as ones that do.

------

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

--------

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you.

--------

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Open ended, does not specify whether war is "violent", allowing for misinterpretation.

--------

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

----------

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

---------

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

--------

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

This verse refutes any claims of Islamic violence being used for self-defense. It says very clearly that the non-believers are to be attacked until they repent.

--------

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Pretty straightforward.

--------

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Hypocritical verse from the Qur'an on top of being violent. As much as all three religions are Abrahamic, Allah is NOT the same God that the Christians and Jews believe in.

--------

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

----------

What's the violent thing here ?
    Last edited by Frosty'; 03-08-2013 at 07:34 AM.
    yoyoyo

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast