Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

So your point here is that evil has levels and because something is more evil its ok for everything else to be evil?
    No, but I can see why they would re-act in the way that they are. If someone killed your mother and blamed it on you would you feel all that great? I don't think so.

Thanks
    No its not violent ffs.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    No, but I can see why they would re-act in the way that they are. If someone killed your mother and blamed it on you would you feel all that great? I don't think so.
    I'd feel the same way if someone made up scenarios to gain sympathy. *ifyouknowhatimean

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I'd feel the same way if someone made up scenarios to gain sympathy. *ifyouknowhatimean
    I'm not really trying to gain sympathy, I really couldn't care less. I'm not Islamic in any way, shape, or form. In-fact I'm not religious at all. I'm just trying to put things into perspective for you, seeing things from both sides of a coin isn't always a bad thing. But I know I'm not going to change most people's opinions, that's just the way people are. (Especially on the internet xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So your idea of a perspective is.....let me get this straight:

Blaming the murder of the mother on the child when it was someone else's fault?
    --------------------------

I'm sorry but you seem to not get the word PERSPECTIVE. It is probably to do with your understanding of english.

You are saying any and all bad reactions to islam are available for flame because:
    "If someone killed your mother and blamed it on you would you feel all that great."

-Which is stupid because your likening all muslims to someone who just had their mother killed.

Right, so lets not play the pity card alright? Proving islams faults has absolutely nothing to do with what you said.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So your idea of a perspective is.....let me get this straight:

Blaming the murder of the mother on the child when it was someone else's fault?
    --------------------------

I'm sorry but you seem to not get the word PERSPECTIVE. It is probably to do with your understanding of english.

You are saying any and all bad reactions to islam are available for flame because:
    "If someone killed your mother and blamed it on you would you feel all that great."

-Which is stupid because your likening all muslims to someone who just had their mother killed.

Right, so lets not play the pity card alright? Proving islams faults has absolutely nothing to do with what you said.
    There's these strange things that exist, people use them in arguments a lot, they're called EXAMPLES. Yes, I was relating it to that because the feeling is just as bad. Having a war started against your people, having innocent people killed, and watching everything around you go to shit because some other big powerful country wanted to make money; and then having it blamed on YOU. That's probably a similar feeling to having your mother killed and having it blamed on you.

So I think my perspective is just fine, thank you. (And so is my understanding of the English language, which is by the way, a pretty simple language to understand.)
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-02-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    There's these strange things that exist, people use them in arguments a lot, they're called EXAMPLES. Yes, I was relating it to that because the feeling is just as bad. Having a war started against your people, having innocent people killed, and watching everything around you go to shit because some other big powerful country wanted to make money; and then having it blamed on YOU. That's probably a similar feeling to having your mother killed and having it blamed on you.

So I think my perspective is just fine, thank you. (And so is my understanding of the English language, which is by the way, a pretty simple language to understand.)
    If you think the war in the middle east is for money, you obliviously have no idea what the war was is about. The war in Iraq is based on the fear that Saddam had WMD's (which he did, he gassed his own people).When did we ever blame 911 on Iraq? We didn't, we blamed the terrorist that carried out the attacks. Oh and off topic, English is actually a hard language to understand.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Examples of murder when the issue is flame is just for pity's sake.

Stop being an idiot and likening flaming on the internet to murder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It's not people assume all Muslims are terrorists

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

racist pricks who ever dare says that kinda shit

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    If you think the war in the middle east is for money, you obliviously have no idea what the war was is about. The war in Iraq is based on the fear that Saddam had WMD's (which he did, he gassed his own people).When did we ever blame 911 on Iraq? We didn't, we blamed the terrorist that carried out the attacks. Oh and off topic, English is actually a hard language to understand.
    Sorry, but the only "terrorist" that caused 9\11 was the United States Government.

Watch this entire movie from start to finish to get some perspective on a lot of shit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

Diminished (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sorry, but the only "terrorist" that caused 9\11 was the United States Government.

Watch this entire movie from start to finish to get some perspective on a lot of shit.
    I'm not going to watch a 2 hour video for your sake, summarize your text. I just give up on you conspiracy nuts now, I mean if you actually believe the government was responsible for 911, when al qaeda has claimed responsibility several times for carrying out the attacks, I just don't know what to tell you. It's like me walking up to someone, shooting them in the face, then I admit to the world I shot the guy in the face, and you say the guys down the street did it.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh sweet, an actual argument based on paranoia and stupidity.

By the way since the proof is zeitgeist is half "people said this" and "they were warned". With no concrete proof, its purely speculation.[/COLOR]

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I'm not going to watch a 2 hour video for your sake, summarize your text. I just give up on you conspiracy nuts now, I mean if you actually believe the government was responsible for 911, when al qaeda has claimed responsibility several times for carrying out the attacks, I just don't know what to tell you. It's like me walking up to someone, shooting them in the face, then I admit to the world I shot the guy in the face, and you say the guys down the street did it.
    Except all of the proof of them "admitting" to it is debatable AT BEST. So it's more like, you walk up to someone, shoot them in the face, then get some sketchy debatable "proof" of the guys down the street admitting to it while you change your story constantly and distract everyone with other stuff so they spend less time thinking about what you've said.

Oh sweet, an actual argument based on paranoia and stupidity.

By the way since the proof is zeitgeist is half "people said this" and "they were warned". With no concrete proof, its purely speculation.[/COLOR]
    Zeitgiest is still WAY more ACTUAL proof than anything the US government has had. Why does "people said this" not count as proof when they SAW what actually happened? It's more proof than some stupid dubbed video of Osama Bin Laden admitting to things. I don't blame you guys for thinking the way you do though, I used to be PRO-AMERCIA!!!! FUCK ARABS!!! YEAH!!!. Then one day, I was just sitting there thinking and it hit me. So I spent a LOT of time researching different things and seeing things from points of view OTHER than the mainstream media's and I realized how fucked up all this shit really is. And how politicians are just really pro liars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Except all of the proof of them "admitting" to it is debatable AT BEST. So it's more like, you walk up to someone, shoot them in the face, then get some sketchy debatable "proof" of the guys down the street admitting to it while you change your story constantly and distract everyone with other stuff so they spend less time thinking about what you've said.

Zeitgiest is still WAY more ACTUAL proof than anything the US government has had. Why does "people said this" not count as proof when they SAW what actually happened? It's more proof than some stupid dubbed video of Osama Bin Laden admitting to things. I don't blame you guys for thinking the way you do though, I used to be PRO-AMERCIA!!!! FUCK ARABS!!! YEAH!!!. Then one day, I was just sitting there thinking and it hit me. So I spent a LOT of time researching different things and seeing things from points of view OTHER than the mainstream media's and I realized how fucked up all this shit really is. And how politicians are just really pro liars.
    You see no matter who admits what or says what. Facts are not based upon speech, even more so for this case.

Your basing your opinions on paranoia and speculation. Hell there are many of other possible scenarios as well as the governments involvement. Or even you know, the terrrorist actually behind the attacks they claim to be.

:/ Just sayin, you really think terrorist would fight a war like this without taking responsibility for the attacks? Its not like it would be hard to leak out a video saying "we are not responsible for the attacks".
    -----------------------------

I guess all i'm asking here is for you to think before you post regarding this issue. Zeitgeist and many other conspiracy theories work on the same fact base that they claim the government is lying about. They put out half facts and fill in the gaps with a semi-reasonable explanation that turns into claim that has no factual base.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You do realize that Osama took responsibility on more then one occasion correct? I have a question for you, if the government did commit 911, who flew the planes into the buildings?

-Benjamin Franklin

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast