Thanks

Smile Counterstrike for free (Cracked Servers Are Needed So You Can't Play On Official)

Hey all,

I found a way to play counterstrike for free..
    It's not through warez I don't know of this is allowed but I'll make a tutorial.

First of all you need some brains
    And a few programs...

You need packsteam this program is hard to find i thought so i'll upload it!!
    FileFront Link:
    PacSteam.rar - FileFron*****m

********** Link:
    **********: Easy Filehosting

When you downloaded it do this:
    First run AutoUpdate to check if there is a newer version of pacsteam. There is one so download it (for the dumbasses).
    This should be done in a few seconds/minutes. It depends on your internet connection!

Now when you installed it (with update)!
    You'll get a map with PacSteamT and PacSteam Inventory.
    Open up the map PacSteamT
    You'll get -Inventory Patches
    -AutoUpdator
    -PacSteamT
    -PacSteamT Uninstalller
    -PacForum

Now run PacSteamT and it will update the platform.. Do NOT CANCEL this it may take a several minutes. Then you'll see you have to open up the cracked patch. Shut down the steam inlog system and double click on inventory patches. You will see this:
    -Forced Steam LOGOUT
    -OFFLINE mode
    -ONLINE mode
    -PacSteam Client CRACKED
    -PacSteam Client LEGIT
    -SetiServers
    -SetiServers-UNDO
    -Update

Run Update for sure normally he updates basicly but just to be sure run update. (you can skip this but i shouldn't do that)
    This will pop up in the account name box:
    UPDATED - Close this box & run cracked patch
    So close the box and open up PacSteam Client CRACKED...
    Cracked steam - Use blank accounts only That will stand there now.. You need to make a steam account if you don't have one...
    So create an account if it doesn't work use the steam site to create an account. Don't USE a account where you bought games on it can be banned and i'm not responsible for that.

Now when you've got an account you're almost done jeee cool:P
    Now open up my games and download counterstrike.. You can also download CZ.. And half life 1 and 2 are also possible a lot of games don't work with downloading. These 4 works fine for me haven't test them all. If you want other games open up PacSteam Inventory and click on GCF linkgrabber. He will update the list and there you go a lot of games with links for steam..

Now the last step you can't join a normal server with pacsteam. Single player is no problem but you wanna play online so you need cracked servers. You open up the console with ~ on the left side of the number 1 and you will open up the console he will close when you type in something just use a weird letter like ò or something and then remove everything and typ in connect xx.xx.xx.xxx:xxxxx. xx must be an IP and you connect to a cracked server and you play counter strike source online
    Just use the filter a little bit and you will find some cracked servers.

Greets Wouter

Sorry couldn't find more atm can someone post more cracked servers for counterstrike source pls?

how to use the IP launch Counterstrike source and press ~ that key it's on the left of number one and under esc and above tab^^. You'll open the console. He closes a lot of times if you press control and shift he doesn't close when you type something in. Or something like that just try some strange letters like a ò and it will work too:P. Now typ in the console connect 81.169.183.162:27020 or any other cracked server and you will connect to that server.

Thanks
    Eh bro pacsteam is free to download and BTW did you know that its getting closed? I use it too but Pacman decided to close it >.>
    "READ MORE POST LESS FUCKING CHOOBS!!!!!"

[YOUTUBE]vfhVbEaMQEg[/YOUTUBE]

Last MuthaFuka Breathin - Tupac