This is the first ever cross platform trainer for StarCraft II! It's a simple to use and is here to aid gameplay. As with other trains do NOT use this when other human players are in the game or you will be desynchronized. So use this only in Campaign, Single player, or in Cooperative (all teammates have left).
Just a note, if you are using this for CAMPAIGN or CUSTOM games, and you leave the game half way through. You will NOT be able to load the game again. This shouldn't be a surprise because you cheated in the game, and the game doesn't know how to handle the changes you made.
This trainer will always be safe from Warden because it doesn't inject anything.
- Disable Techtree
- Instant Win (doesn't work in Campaign or Challenges)
- Custom Resources
- Credits (can't use in campaign?)
- Infinite Resources
- Healing (you take 0 damage) (works in Lost Viking)
- Increased Damage (you do 1000x more) (works in Lost Viking)
- Fast Construction (Building/Training/Upgrading)
- Removing Enemy Resources
Virus Total: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Credits: Qazzy (other site)
Tested: 6/11/2011 (WORKING) - MAC & WINDOWS
Thanks for posting??