Thread: o yea ima beast

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    i already told u that that was a while back. i think all the modded computers r at my friends' houses.
    Doesn't mean you don't know what you hard modded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    a couple of u r wanting pics. i replied to one of u with 2 pics. i never said u said that shit. and im not lieing about my fucking age, do u want a pic of my fucking birth certificate? or the thing i got when i was born saying my age and shit that is in my room right now?!? cuz i can get u a pic of that shit too.
    No, you gave us two pics of two very crappy PCs. I could not see any hard mods or any decent hardware. Please, do show us your achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post
    lay off dude hes making a computer capable of launching nukes from 4k miles away.
    I'm willing to bet just my CPU costed more than his whole PC. Derp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post

I don't understand why your grandpa is playing games, and CA,CF,MW2 isn't really high end games, they're actually considered Low end.Crysis 2 would be high end.
    my grandpa plays low quality games AKA Shockwave games. online and downloadable games like that. my FRIENDS play those games, as i said before. learn to read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i already told u that that was a while back. i think all the modded computers r at my friends' houses.
    And what did you mod. Ffs, this is so hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    No, you gave us two pics of two very crappy PCs. I could not see any hard mods or any decent hardware. Please, do show us your achievements.
    I'm willing to bet just my CPU costed more than his whole PC. Derp.
    i said the frame was from a different pc. i have win7 ultimate 64 bit. the thing only says 3.0 cuz i havent gotten the graphics card or RAM that i ordered a few days ago yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You do know that computer engineering consists of two paths, hardware and software engineering. Both of those two things consist of the CREATION of either, not sitting in your room putting computer's together.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i said the frame was from a different pc. i have win7 ultimate 64 bit. the thing only says 3.0 cuz i havent gotten the graphics card or RAM that i ordered a few days ago yet.
    Does that in any way relate to either my claims or the direction in which this thread is going?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    This thread is a clustercuss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    You do know that computer engineering consists of two paths, hardware and software engineering. Both of those two things consist of the CREATION of either, not sitting in your room putting computer's together.
    yes i do know that. i have done that (hardware) too. i dont just buy all the parts and put them together. thats too expensive.

and ive modded the case of 2 or 3 of them to put extra fans in and a liquid cooling system in also.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Open up your computer and show up, this is mine. Not really good, but good enough for me till i get more money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    yes i do know that. i have done that (hardware) too. i dont just buy all the parts and put them together. thats too expensive.

and ive modded the case of 2 or 3 of them to put extra fans in and a liquid cooling system in also.
    Would you please, for the love of god, answer me? I've been repeating my question for some time now, stop avoiding it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post
    Open up your computer and show up, this is mine. Not really good, but good enough for me till i get more money.
    @Johnn˙ 3 Tears
    i will when i get the new graphics card and RAM memory cuz right now its shitty without that stuff. and there r cords everywhere cuz i dont have the things to hold them to the case so i dont want to move it with it turned on or a cord could hit the fan and screw shit up.
    Would you please, for the love of god, answer me? I've been repeating my question for some time now, stop avoiding it.
    @Alen
    i did. i modded the case of 2-3 of them to put extra stuff in. oh and i modded a motherboard to be able to hold a PCI express 2.0 graphics card.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    At least you're persistent

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

First I want you to explain your creation. Second of all that's not what I meant. Engineering entirely new next generation parts is what hardware engineers do.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    oh and i modded a motherboard to be able to hold a PCI express 2.0 graphics card.
    That I would love to see. You changing the chipset on a motherboard.

Also:

Last edited by Alen; 06-14-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast