Thanks

Alright, I need some info on smp modding

I was playing on a minecraft server like a week ago and a person came on and spawned thousands of diamonds. I have read over and over again this is not possible and I have used many different mods like mccheat (after it became fake and illegal) and a cheat engine. These both didn't work. I really don't want to hear that spawning stuff like this in smp is impossible because I saw this with my eyes. He wasn't an admin and he was banned a few minutes later and the server had to reset peoples inventory. Now if there isn't a specific mod for this then i would like to have some info on how this was done in the coding or some crap like that. I really have been working on this for a while and this place is my last resort. This all happened within the 1.6.6 update and I really want to know how to do this.

I know that servers control the inventory but what if you were to just sawn it kind of like the /give mod? This could work. I think that guy was an intense hacker and Im hoping I can find someone like him here to answer my question.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    same i saw a guy giving me tnt although he wasn't an admin in the server i kept searching the internet for a mod like this but i couldn't find any
    Last edited by zwya; 06-17-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    These are server operator commands.

/give <id> <amount> gives you items.

Search "item ids" in Google, and a MinecraftWiki link will be at top.

/give 1 64 gives you 64 stone blocks.
    /give 7 64 gives you 64 bedrock blocks.
    /give 46 64 give you 64 TNT blocks.