Threaded View

Thanks

Laser Enabler for Mac from The Advantage Tool

You may have seen my previous videos from a project I've been working on. There aren't any hacks for the mac version of call of duty 4, and so I've been working on a multitool:
    The Advantage Tool

This simple app is another preview of how smoothly the tool works with a few clicks. It is easy to use and uses minimal amounts of resources. This mini-tool forces the laser to be on on any weapon you use.

This Call of Duty 4 laser demo for Mac OS X is part of the development of The Advantage Tool which will be released later this summer 2011.

The usage instructions are simple:

How to check your game version:
    Navigate to your multiplayer.app, select it and go to File > Get Info.
    In the window you'll see a line similar to
    Version: 1.7 (77204)
    OR just
    Version: 1.7.2
    That 5 digit code (77204) is the build number that you need. For example 77204 = 7xxxx. But if you only see 1.7.2, that is also fine as that version has no build number.
    Note: Version 1.7.2 has been added but not tested as we don't have the latest version to test it on. If your version is 1.7.2 and it does not work, please contact us!

How to use this:

-Check your game version using the method above.
    -Run the app
    -Authorise it (the game is accessed using task_for_pid, which requires procmod or authorisation to use, google it if unsure)
    -Start game
    -Use cmd + tab to switch back to the mini-tool, and follow the instructions.

Note: If the scan takes more than a few seconds, close & reopen the mini-tool, and try again with a map loaded in the game.
    IMPORTANT

This is a proof of concept. This "demo" is to validate that The Advantage Tool is a real & working program for Mac that has an effect on your COD4 experience, and that it is not a scam.

This laser is one of the features that are already included in The Advantage Tool. Refer to the site for more info on The Advantage Tool and for videos of the real tool in action showing what it can do so far.

Feel free to comment wherever you downloaded this and make sure that you have selected the correct game version before complaining about it not working.

Warning: This specific hacktype forces a change in one of your ingame dvars while it is enabled, which on 1% of the total servers running punkbuster can be detected if it is set to scan your game's vars. Just like the wallhack, the anti-spread and no-recoil features are both immune to this.
    Laser in action:
    [IMG]https://www.callofduty4mac**********/images/laser1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://www.callofduty4mac**********/images/laser2.jpg[/IMG]

I hope you enjoy the work, thank you for reading. This is probably the last preview I will release before the actual tool is released.

Virus Scans:
    Laser Enabler.dmg.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Please leave comments, even if it works problem free or it crashes. We need feedback!

Download link below. Minimum System requirements:
    Mac OS X 10.6+ - Snow Leopard
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for Mac with latest patch 1.7+
    Last edited by MacTrainerGuy; 06-17-2011 at 04:55 AM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MacTrainerGuy For This Useful Post:

3LITEKID (07-21-2013),exxtinguisher (12-14-2013),fielder1 (08-16-2011),granger (07-06-2011),karaparis (04-28-2013),Kyou_fuuyuki (06-17-2011),majestikmodzz (05-03-2012),Moto (06-17-2011),riomanty (11-04-2014),SKILLA_XD (03-28-2013),soiconnho (08-23-2011),VLARY (09-24-2012),wakon (10-13-2014)