Thanks

Red face Panicraft - Dont Panic

Panicraft is a fun server to play with your friends and with friendly staff. Also Panicraft has a Anti-Greifing system to ensure the best quality of gameplay possible. Staff is needed on this server but to be eligible to be an admin/op you must play for a while. I do not mean a few minutes or hours. We hope you like the server and wish you the best. There are events such as Diamond Rain, etc..

This server was created by: BlackHawk243 and Airsoft742

The server website is under construction and hopefully will be on soon. ETA:Unknown

This server ip's are: panicraft.hopto.org / panicraft.zapto.org/ panicraft.******.tv

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    server fails didnt know if i killed person that killed me first makes me to jail and the admins abuse there powers and ban and kill me so lame......

Thanks
    yea i gotta say hes right my friend got banned for the same reason. this server is terrible and the owners should stop abusing there powers. I dont think this server is gonna get that far if this is gonna keep happening.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Join my server https://www.mpgh.net/forum/386-minecr...installed.html very good and there is only 1 admin and 2 mods and alot of people and we are building a town it will be nice for some help oo yeah IP changed so its not that anymore its 108.15.96.98 thanks.