Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Why is the war topic closed?

I would like a reason for the closing of my session about the war and would like to comment to the swedish guy:

I read your edit and I have a no-answer and an answer...

The No-Answer is about the UN mistake... It was our bomb it was definent hit as I understand there was a corruption in the marking the bomb was IR lasered... I think that some-one marked another building but the marking was wrong... Could have been sabutage of hesbollah but no proff so as I say no answer...

About the food and supply... Israel gave the UN room to move supplies to the people... The only problem is that the UN convoy that moved to lebanon was blocked by Hisbollah itself by saying "We are taking care for the lebanonease people, we don't need anybodys help"

If you would have read the news more carfully you could have answered it yourself
    I am 75% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

You Are 62% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
    Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thanks
    i think it was closed for a reason. so that people wouldnt get all defensive about their political stance. and if a topic is closed, it isnt a smart idea to open another topic about it. but w/e. im just gonna poitch in for a sec. the us doesnt have the best army in the world, fuck israel, fuck hesbollah, and fuck the us government. now im not a hippie or anything, but anyone who wants to go to war should have their intestines removed through their pen0rs.

*Closed*
    Last edited by ace76543; 08-02-2006 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks
    ACE YOU CANT CLOSE THREADS YOUR NOT A MOD SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! Racist Bastard
    Btw the topic got closed becuase edndrit wanted everyone to see what he had to think of it making it the last post
    ITS A GMOD THING

Old School

Thanks
    gmods are weird

*Closed*

Thanks
    it was closed cuz it startet flames and if you wanna start anymore flames it will be a day ban.... REMOVE THE DAM SIG OR ILL PREM BAN YOUR ASS LAST WARNING

Thanks
    Wait, he has to remove his isreal sig thingy? Wtf dude why? it's freedom of speech. That would be like me banning you cause I don't like rap.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    U.N. operators bombing was choosen.
    Isreal has one of the best armies in the WORLD.
    So why would they do an ''accident'' and bomb U.N. things.
    Isreal and Palestine and Lebanon are just stupid. Fighting for nothing and for religions... Anyway... if they all kill themselves it be finished.

Thanks
    SADISTIC, ITS A FREE COUNTRY WITH LIMITS OR n00bs, AND I WOUDENT MESS WITH ENDRIT

Thanks
    I won't make a new thread for that but Endrit do you live in Stockholm?

Thanks
    his sig is starting flames and just delet it...

nop i dont live in stockholm
    Last edited by gunot; 08-03-2006 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    Heh Im lebanese, i actually was in lebanon when the war started, the Israelis have been bombing RANDOM fucking buildings. Killing soo many people, i actually agree with hezbollah, obviously u do not know there point of views since your fed with false information through your zionist media. Your government CLAIMS israelis actiona are measured to claim the 3 kidnapped soldiers. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK israel gives 2 fucking shits about 3 kidnapped soldiers when they already lost 70 men? Anothing thing is HEZBOLLAH TARGETS ISRAELI SOLDIERS, Israel targets civilians SEE THE DIFFERENCE. In fact nasrallah stated "It is forbiden to harm the innocent." My nick name does not mean "Holy War" the word Jihad means to struggle within. Its a lifes daily struggle, your zionsit media feeds you with that BULLSHIT claiming it means holy war. YOU WANNA SEE what israel has done? LOOK U LITTLE MOFO!

MEASUERD?

MEASURED?

Measured?

MEASURED?

[IMG]https://www.yubane*****m/artman/uploads/20067234.jpg[/IMG]

NOTE

go to this website the saddest thing ever

https://www.aimislam.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=655

https://www.fromisrael2lebanon.info

Israel is commiting crimes against humanity, crimes against the human race. WHEN WILL IT END!!!!!
    Last edited by jeehad; 08-10-2006 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks
    jeehad SUUUUUUUPPPPP yeah isreal is fuckt and they are fuckt up fuck em, but i dont wanna se anyone talk about it anymore on mpgh cuz it will end of me banning all... so stop talknig abot it

Thanks
    Ye i unddrstand man please dont lock it yet, i wanna see that israeli fool take a look! Neways man, peace!

Thanks
    he wont understand cuz hs fuckt up, yeah you can say things about the isreal media but man you gotta look at the arbaic media to they dont tell the hole truth eather and i think syria hezbollah and iran wantet this war cuz to have reason to attack isreal, the real losers in this war are the lebanie pepole

Thanks
    Well you gotta understand the nature of hezbollah and WHY it was formed. Hezbollah is a ressitance movement, in 1948 the jews came into palestine and stole OUR LAND and claimed it to israel. Also, the reason for the 2 kidnapped soldiers wa sbecause israel holds over 10,000 lebanese and palestineans prisoners with no trial. Its only fair, that they do a trade! NO actually, Israel wanted a reason to attack lebanon because that is what zionism is. The word zionism literlly means the extermination of arabs. Zionism is a mentalitity brought into israel during the 1940's. I do not hate jews, i love them like brothers but I have a real passion to whats going on in my country the destruction and deaths. Endrit do you honestly think, ISRAEL WANTS TO GET 3 SOLDIERS BACK after they lost 70 soldiers? Also How can u jsutify hezbollahs actions when civilian targets in israel are minimal. I agree with you though yes ALL NEWS MEDIA is bias EVERY NEWS MEDIA OUT THERE is bias!!thnk u
    Last edited by jeehad; 08-10-2006 at 11:03 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast