Thread: One Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

One Piece

One Piece is a manga and anime serie written and illustrated by Eichiro Oda.
    One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a boy who gained unnatural abilities by eating a Devils Fruit, crew of heroic pirates, named the Straw Hats. Luffy's greatest ambition is to obtain the world's ultimate treasure, One Piece and thereby become the next Pirate King.

Main characters:

Monkey D. Luffy

He is the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy acidentily ate a Devil Fruit that gives him the propreties of rubber.
    Luffy's dream is to become the Pirate King.

Roronoa Zoro

The first to join the crew.
    Zoro is a skilled swordsman, who uses up to three swords at once.
    He is extremely poor at understanding geographical directions and gets lost very easily. He also sleeps a great deal and loves to drink. His goal is to become the greatest swordsman in the world.

Nami

The crew's navigator and the second to join. Her navigation skills are excellent and she has the ability to recognize and analyze even the slightest changes in the weather through sheer intuition. She is also an excellent thief and pickpocket. Her dream is to draw a complete map of the world.

Usopp

The crew's sniper and the thirth to join. He is a chronic liar, talented inventor and has notable artistic talent, shown in his painting of the Straw Hat's Jolly Roger and crafting of detailed snow sculptures. Usopp's dream is to become a "brave warrior of the sea".

Sanji

The crew's smoking chef and the fourth to join. He knows how it feels to starve from first hand experience. Therefore he will never refuse someone a meal and becomes easily agitated when food is wasted. He is obsessed with women and has a strong sense of chivalry. He will never harm a woman, no matter what. His dream is to find the All Blue, a legendary sea, containing every kind of fish in the world.

Chopper

The crew's doctor and the fifth to join. He is a blue-nosed reindeer, who gained human properties by eating a Devil Fruit. He is capable of conversing with humans and animals alike. He is also very naïve and has a tendency to believe anything told to him. His dream is to create a cure for all the world's diseases.

Nico Robin

The crew's archaeologist and the sixth to join. She ate a Devil Fruit and gained the ability to create copies of any part of her body on surfaces in her proximity. She is extremely intelligent, having taught herself archeology at a very young age. Her dream is to find and decipher the Rio Poneglyph, an ancient stone telling a long lost part of history.

Franky

The crew's shipwright and seventh to join. He is a cola-powered cyborg. His artificial body grants him incredible strength, as well as making him practically invulnerable to most frontal attacks. It is equipped with countless weapons. Nevertheless, Franky is very sensitive and like Chopper has trouble hiding his emotions. His dream is to build a dream ship and sail it around the world, something he is now doing aboard the Thousand Sunny.

Brook

The crew's musician and eighth to join. He is a living skeleton, resurrected by means of a Devil Fruit. He has a strange personality, being a combination of a gentlemanly persona and a perverted, crude sort. He speaks in a dignified, educated manner at most times, while having amazingly bad manners. His goal is to circle the Grand Line and return to Reverse Mountain, fulfilling a 50 year old promise.

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol..Jesus christ
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lol???
    Wow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    what?

10 char

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Never seen something like this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    what u mean with "something like this" ?

Thanks
    What was the point of this?

Thanks
    to get more one piece fans

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i love that show
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    oh... yea...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX