Thread: Suggestion

France...in a old car under the Eiffel Tower
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb Suggestion

Since there is Portuguese/brazilian members of MPGH and players of alot of FPS,wouldnt MPGH interested in translating the MPGH Wiki pages to portuguese and maybe Foreign language sections in the forums?

I talk about portuguese becouse is my Language,but also other Languages could be added.

Not everyone speak/understand english.if MPGH is interested im able to help with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Even if that would happen, it would happen after all articles are finished in English (which would take some time). Furthermore, this Forum is an English Forum, members should be able to understand English
    Also, who would translate all Wikis?

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Members HAVE to be able to know english to use the forums.Making foreing language sections will make the forum win more members,the non english.

As MPGH recruited till now for the existing sections,they could recruit for those if they were created.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The problem is the communication barrier, while we could let people who speak other languages talk, they may not understand rules, translated or not.

When they have a question, we might not be able to answer them correctly.

---------------

We could automate the process of translation into another language with Google Translate for the wikis.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    The problem is the communication barrier, while we could let people who speak other languages talk, they may not understand rules, translated or not.

When they have a question, we might not be able to answer them correctly.

---------------

We could automate the process of translation into another language with Google Translate for the wikis.
    The objective of this is to break that barrier.There are members from all nationalities,that could do the translations.
    Im not saying to translate all the threads to other languages,im talking like creating a Foreign section,for each language,and in there you could put the rules translated,all other important info and announcements.

i will PM you a url from a website(Not hacking site) that have this system.take a look.