Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Bloodline Champions

Hmm, looks like this forum is suspiciously and conspicuously new... Time to take it's virginity!

Discuss the game here! Anyone actually play this, or was this section a virgin for a reason?
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/5infection.png[/IMG]

Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Just started downloading this, Is it any good, easy to hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I quit a while ago Wasn't very fun.

Thanks
    The game is good.
    I've installed it today and i have to admit that the game is good.
    Its alot harder than playing League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth or Realm Of The Titans.
    You need to learn alot regarding knowlege base of the game. Strategies, Bloodliners and there magic powers.

Thanks
    i find it quite interesting. it seems to be like warcraft(the non online one.), but u dont control an army. i just downloaded it last night. it takes up some SPACE man. it patched like.....10 times before it let me play!
    Last edited by zeruthewolf; 07-21-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks
    The game is pretty awesome, though there isn't exactly much game to be had. (its small team vs small team in a relatively small arena, and that's the only gameplay) There honestly isn't even much to hack in the game, since anything you care much about is handled serverside and monitored anyway.

For those just getting into it... I recommend clicking "Bloodgate" after logging into the game, and read up on the different Bloodlines, see what abilities they have, etc. The game is much more based on skill than other games like it (hence why you have the people saying the game is terrible, cause they suck at aiming and quick thinking)

Everyone is basically an even match, naturally some classes have counter-classes, but everyone pretty much the same "kind" of abilities per job. For example my favorite is the Glutton, a tank class, which has a Melee attack on LMB (everyones main nuke is on LMB), which increases attack damage with each successful hit (REALLY AWESOME WHEN YOU ARE BEHIND YOUR TARGET! LOL [20% bonus damage if you hit the back of a player])
    Its RMB ability is a "get over here" ability, shoots a rock through the ground that shoots up under the player it hits and knocks them into the air and they fall right in front of you. RMB seems to be either a "get over here" ability or a channeled ranged attack, depending on class.
    SPACEBAR: Space is basically everyones ground closer/opener/avoidance skill. For the Glutton, this is a ranged charge ability. These can be used to gain ground on a fleeing opponent, expand the distance between you and an opponent trying to kill you or using it to avoid attacks you might otherwise be unable to avoid (useful when an ultimate is on the way but you don't have time to change course!)

I don't feel like critting a huge wall of text describing the similarities between abilities, so I'll stop there.

TLDR: Good game, good skill diversity without being overly homogenized, actually relies on SKILL over mashing buttons.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 01-24-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks
    the game is very good and i must here spam because of pm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Game is still alive, though barely hanging on
    Damn,I want a namechangeh!

Thank me if the last pic made you laugh x)