Thanks

RS account creation shop

Hey guys I am looking to open up a "shop" where I make a account for you, and get it up to the the stats that you choose. Prices will be decided by the stats you choose for your account. You can pick your username and password for the account, so you can periodically check up on your account. You can set recovery questions and e-mail without me knowing of it. I am trying to make this as scam-proof as possible because I am only trying to make a little bit of RSGP/Paypal cash.

For RSGP: pay a trusted middleman upfront and if everything goes well the middleman will transfer cash to me, else if its not well you will get your money back
    For paypal: you can transfer cash to middleman and then he can transfer to me after account is created, or you can do a 50/50 trade to my paypal account.

I have a lot of experience with pures of all type (both F2P and P2P). as well as skillers (not so much). I have made 1 def, 10 def, 20 def, and 40 def pures all with 40 attk and 70+ str; a hybrid with 76 str 40 attk 70 mage 70 range 1 def (still working on it); mage pure with 77 mage only & mage tank with 65 mage and 40 def; range pure with 82 range only & range tank with 75 range and 40 def; def/str pure with 5 attk, 43 str, and 30 def (very low level, usually tanks everything)

**Most of these accounts aren't but if I do release them, then i will update this thread.
    After making so many accounts, I have developed a strong notion of where to train for fastest exp with med/low cash output, med/low exp with high cash output, or med exp with med cash. As for skills, I have learned the fastest ways to get to 99 for most skills.

PM me if you are interested, please don't post unless you want to point out a flaw in this thread or if you would like to "create an account".

I will try my best to make this as cheap as possible for people just to develop a strong ethos with this community. If I ever reach the point where i begin to get good business, prices may increase (probably not).

Thanks for all your support and I hope i can help you create a beast main, pure, and/or skiller.

MSN: failcoder@hotmail.com PM if interested
    Last edited by FailHacker; 06-22-2011 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /Moved to User Services

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    Thanks, I wasn't really sure where to post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i need a level 85 attack and a high defense and a high strenth account

Thanks
    BUMP thanks guys
    Legen...wait for it...dary

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You need to wait 24 hours before a bump.

Thanks
    oh sorry, I only read that bumping a 1 month old threat results in a 1 day ban
    Legen...wait for it...dary

Thanks
    Need a 99 str, 40 atk, 99 range and whatever hp lvl you get after training those stats.

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This ain't going to work at all /fail
    Why don't u just powerlevel?