33 25.00%
  • Leacher: .. but I'm working on becoming a hacker

60 45.45%
  • Leacher: Free stuff is good!

30 22.73%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Hackers vs Leachers (Just curious)

I was just wondering how many folks here have actually released a hack/bypass versus the number of people that just leach and yak.
    I'm not saying either way is good or bad... Just wondering about the ratio

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeg View Post
    I was just wondering how many folks here have actually released a hack/bypass versus the number of people that just leach and yak.
    I'm not saying either way is good or bad... Just wondering about the ratio
    19:17,000

Give or take a few on either side.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    19:17,000

Give or take a few on either side.
    seriously bro...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeRo037 For This Useful Post:

xxdragonmasterxx (09-10-2008)

Thanks
    I'm curious to why people say people who download public hacks are leechers.. I can see people who claim other people's work as leechers...

Thanks
    As far as I know.. leachers take and do not contribute. Though one could contribute to the success of this forum.. does that make them less of a leacher?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by kingnoobe View Post
    I'm curious to why people say people who download public hacks are leechers.. I can see people who claim other people's work as leechers...
    The term leecher can also be applied to those who download hacks and never give anything back in return.

Thanks
    there is a major difference between leachers and hackers, but not everyone is a leacher. Some people dont have the ability or time to make a hack, and revert to talking on the forums, conversing and such.

I may be a Choob because of my low count, but I dont feel like going around threads, raising my post count by going "Hey hey, it doesnt work. plz fix." or "OMG Patch! Make new hack now" like many choobs do. I click thanks and give thanks when its needed, and the hack I used is Strifes, but I dont need to thank the one who posted it since I couldnt find Strife's post, just the leech post.

The problem is people come here expecting to be handed everything, and expect to be given hacks right away and perfect for them to use. It gives a bad name to those who dont want to be like them, but are grouped together because we dont spam messages filled with stupidity just to get our post count higher

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DarknessInc For This Useful Post:

BlackScar (09-11-2008),Holysniper (09-10-2008),irock619 (09-10-2008),JHooker (09-10-2008),XxeekXx (09-21-2008),zzlawlzz (09-10-2008)

Thanks
    i made a hack and was thinking bout releasing it (teleporter) but CE got patched and i couldnt finish it up and perfect it
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInc View Post
    there is a major difference between leachers and hackers, but not everyone is a leacher. Some people dont have the ability or time to make a hack, and revert to talking on the forums, conversing and such.

I may be a Choob because of my low count, but I dont feel like going around threads, raising my post count by going "Hey hey, it doesnt work. plz fix." or "OMG Patch! Make new hack now" like many choobs do. I click thanks and give thanks when its needed, and the hack I used is Strifes, but I dont need to thank the one who posted it since I couldnt find Strife's post, just the leech post.

The problem is people come here expecting to be handed everything, and expect to be given hacks right away and perfect for them to use. It gives a bad name to those who dont want to be like them, but are grouped together because we dont spam messages filled with stupidity just to get our post count higher

damn straight!! I hear you and totally agree, couldent have said it better myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Hes 100% rite not all choobs in mpgh is a choob they call choob just cuz they have lower postings

Thanks

Talking

Or maybe you want to defend yourself, because you yourself might leech hacks? Well, I do too, at the beginning, so there's nothing wrong, as long as you contribute to the community back.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Or maybe you want to defend yourself, because you yourself might leech hacks? Well, I do too, at the beginning, so there's nothing wrong, as long as you contribute to the community back.
    Everyone starts by downloading a hack without giving anything back. Eventually you start learning C++ to give back to the community or make a hack that isnt available at the time.

Thanks
    right now im a leecher...but im working on learning C++ right now......dont i also need to kno D3d if i want to make chams?

Thanks

true, people like me don't have all the time in the world to learn C++ and make hacks. Some people have lives and they want to do good to get a good future, would you ignore school or college just to learn how to hack, no you would try to balance them so you can have a great life =D

Thanks
    stop posting true chuck norris approves thats all thats needed if you agree just click thanks [im not bitching just saving u hassle]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast