Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Im not... What i said was true...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Your both

Are you referring to my both or his both, because I don't have both...or you just enjoy using the wrong word?

Either way, no particular waste for me. It's Saturday morning.

Oh shit, I was supposed to save the world but I responded to this thread instead. We're all going to die. Sorry guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Your both complete fucking morons for starting a flame war and managing to kill 25 minutes of your life.
    Now Jetamay just h0r0x3d you both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by shazbork View Post
    Are you referring to my both or his both, because I don't have both...or you just enjoy using the wrong word?

Either way, no particular waste for me. It's Saturday morning.

Oh shit, I was supposed to save the world but I responded to this thread instead. We're all going to die. Sorry guys.
    Aha - Aha - Aha Aha.

I never thought I'd actually have to explain this, but my post was telling everyone in this thread who feels the need to flame to shut the fuck up. We don't want to hear you bitch and complain about how stupid you think everyone is.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Now Jetamay just h0r0x3d you both.
    You're right. His existentialist mindset does indeed invoke the idea that anything and everything we humans do with our time is completely pointless.

The idea that it's a waste of time to 'flame' on a forum instead of casually chat is subjective entirely to ones own opinion of what they deem to be worthwhile. Personally, this is a fun activity for me. I rather enjoy coming to a forum comprised of mental midgets and calling them on their bullshit at every turn. It's amusing to me just how many people are absolutely, undeniably, stupid. So, for me, it's not a waste of time. It's an activity I enjoy. STUPID ME, JUST WASTED MY TIME HAVING FUN, OH FUCK - YOU GOT ME.

Thanks
    Aha - Aha - Aha Aha.

I never thought I'd actually have to explain this, but my post was telling everyone in this thread who feels the need to flame to shut the fuck up. We don't want to hear you bitch and complain about how stupid you think everyone is.
    Well I don't want to hear you bitch and complain about bitching and complaining. It's a redundant cycle that gets old. So how about you contribute by either proving you're not a complete moron and getting back on topic, or shutting the fuck up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well I don't want to hear you bitch and complain about bitching and complaining. It's a redundant cycle that gets old. So how about you contribute by either proving you're not a complete moron and getting back on topic, or shutting the fuck up.
    Oh, is someone too fucking blind to see my position? Hmm... how about we take moment, or in your case a couple to think about this. I'm a moderator, so, what would I do... Oh fuck I got it, how about I monitor the forum, your proving yourself a complete moron. It was a warning not a complaint.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    >.<
    This is good.

Thanks
    You got me dude, I'm a complete fucking moron...and yet I'm still capable of understanding the basic difference between "your" and "you're." Not sure what that says for you, but you've obviously got me by the balls here. Swing the ban stick if I'm having that much of an adverse effect.

To give you a perspective, you moderate a set of forums inhabited by people who can't type, spell, utilize elementary level grammar, and above all have absolutely no real understanding of half the topics they discuss. What you propose is the limitation or removal of one of four people that actually post with some sort of quality. Regardless of whether or not you personally agree with my posting style and e-persona, I'm pretty sure you have to concede a few things:

I'm usually right.
    I make people laugh.
    You need some spice around here.

Quite honestly, you should fucking pay me for this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You got me dude, I'm a complete fucking moron...and yet I'm still capable of understanding the basic difference between "your" and "you're." Not sure what that says for you, but you've obviously got me by the balls here. Swing the ban stick if I'm having that much of an adverse effect.

To give you a perspective, you moderate a set of forums inhabited by people who can't type, spell, utilize elementary level grammar, and above all have absolutely no real understanding of half the topics they discuss. What you propose is the limitation or removal of one of four people that actually post with some sort of quality. Regardless of whether or not you personally agree with my posting style and e-persona, I'm pretty sure you have to concede a few things:

I'm usually right.
    I make people laugh.
    You need some spice around here.

Quite honestly, you should fucking pay me for this.
    Lets see, your only defense is a typo? That's pretty low. How about this. You shut the fuck up or I'll ban you. Either way I win, and you fail hard.

Thanks
    You're right dude. You win. Because that's what this is about. Winning.

What mouth breather made you a moderator? Way to be a cliche authoritarian. "What? You said something? I don't care what you said and I will not listen to you or weigh the merits of what you have to say, speak again and I beat you. BACK TO WORK EVERYBODY."

Why don't you just pass that badge to me, sheriff? I could clean these forums up in a day. That is, unless you enjoy responding honestly to people who want to use Linux but are unsure if it supports MSN FUCKING MESSENGER.

EDIT: By the way, using the wrong word is not a typo. It's using the wrong word. And it's not defense, it's attack. But obviously you used the wrong word again. I mean, you made a typo.
    Last edited by shazbork; 09-13-2008 at 09:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12