Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

so now my pie doesnt work

it stops working within 5 min of game play or does not work at all

Thanks
    same here , and when it does dissapear it resets all the binds i personally made. its like it restores the whole dam game???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Did you guys change any settings?
    [ In the process of redesigning a creative signature that was inspired by another user here. Will be done in a couple of days, I'm sure. ]
    If you need me, send me an e-mail, PM me, add me on Steam, or go to my profile and add me on Skype.

RAINBOW

Thanks
    nah it just disappears along with all custom binds made w/ a console, well that for me anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    The moment you open the in-game options, all the binds become neutralized and reset to default.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nexon is gettin smarter or were doin sumthin wrong however i have faith in those of u that know what your doing that we will be back to normal like when we could just change the hfs files i just hope its soon PLZ WORK FAST lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aastall View Post
    nexon is gettin smarter or were doin sumthin wrong however i have faith in those of u that know what your doing that we will be back to normal like when we could just change the hfs files i just hope its soon PLZ WORK FAST lol
    I think the Nunsole Console's binds are fine. I understand that you'd need to change the sound settings from time to time, so why not just write everything you need to bind onto a Text Document?

Once you've done that all you need to do is copy and paste your binds. It's not really like an HFS, but atleast you can still bind codes instead of typing them into the Console every time.