Thanks

The leader boards funny you know?

I don't even think people are hacking 90% of those times. I think it's just buggy and broken. I'm pretty sure you all have come to that conclusion, but I really doubt so many people would be soloing Thor in 2 minutes or less, and every single time attack has the same time.

I hope people do get banned over it though, if just to ruin this game's rep more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    idk look how many bot names are on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Since when were they funny? They're preventing me from hacking/farming extremely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nexon has admitted that there is a bug with the leaderboard times

Thanks
    the bug increased your time, not decreased it. Those people were selling 20 of boat 7 mats when everybody else were selling 1-3.

Thanks
    o.o They have leader board now on time ran for a mission? I quit vindictus so don't flame.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    o.o They have leader board now on time ran for a mission? I quit vindictus so don't flame.
    Yes they do.

It's a system used to track various stats such as solo/party time, items collects (ores, ergs, enhancement stones etc), battles cleared, and many other things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    But it's only mostly for raid bosses , the rest are not on the timer
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerk View Post
    I don't even think people are hacking 90% of those times. I think it's just buggy and broken. I'm pretty sure you all have come to that conclusion, but I really doubt so many people would be soloing Thor in 2 minutes or less, and every single time attack has the same time.

I hope people do get banned over it though, if just to ruin this game's rep more.
    Ofcourse its bugged. Damn near anything is bugged right after its first released. But on the other hand...90% is quite a large number. Id say prolly 20% of the tops on leaderboard miiiight not be hacking lol But they prolly ALL are. And yes there are that many hackers in Vindictus and then some.

Dont trust your eyes.