Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Still recruiting? Where do you guys play the most, UK servers? Do you guys farm?

If you are recruiting, u guys play in the UK servers and you help me reach my silver bar I'll join.
    [img]https://i191.photobucke*****m/albums/z226/pocaracas/userbars/Portuguese_userbar.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rambo View Post
    Still recruiting? Where do you guys play the most, UK servers? Do you guys farm?

If you are recruiting, u guys play in the UK servers and you help me reach my silver bar I'll join.
    Now normally we tend to do something that is our thing. We tend to stick to, search and destroy, FFA, and TDM. So be prepare to do those for practice and for clan wars, perhaps even ghost mode. We do farm against each other and in public rooms two of us play in UK sever the rest of us are delta bravo or alpha. and Yes we're still recruiting xD. As for help sure we'll help you to get silver bar.

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @-Rambo xD i forgot to put @ so u can see i replied to you.

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Sounds like you have this all organized out. Good luck with your clan!
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r546/Logical3/Signatureformpgh.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Logical. For the most part yes, and hopefully it'll all fall together being organized is one thing, just getting it to work is another thing >.< which lately its been working wonderful, we even ended up renting a sever on teamspeak that we can use for clan matches and other activities that we do. its been 3 weeks so far since we started up but its working out just wonderful xD I never figured we get this far in just 3 weeks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Wolfzero You can also use Raidcall. It's free. Teamspeak isn't even that great either, i would use Raidcall instead. It costs less.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r546/Logical3/Signatureformpgh.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Logical. I'll look into that one of my Lt's atm pays for teamspeak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfzero View Post
    Now normally we tend to do something that is our thing. We tend to stick to, search and destroy, FFA, and TDM. So be prepare to do those for practice and for clan wars, perhaps even ghost mode. We do farm against each other and in public rooms two of us play in UK sever the rest of us are delta bravo or alpha. and Yes we're still recruiting xD. As for help sure we'll help you to get silver bar.
    sorry but i just read ur reply right now cuz i haven't been too active.

If u du, I'll apply.
    [img]https://i191.photobucke*****m/albums/z226/pocaracas/userbars/Portuguese_userbar.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rambo View Post
    sorry but i just read ur reply right now cuz i haven't been too active.

If u du, I'll apply.
    @-Rambo Yup ^^ thats why i said it xD we're farming a little atm while we're trying to do our daily missions atm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    @Wolfzero
    Can i join?
    Z8Games
    Tell me
    Nothing to see here!
    Move Along!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @jamiegg Sure ^^ just apply and i'll let you in. And do you use hacks or legits? o.o this is just a base information for myself not to put on the application.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yesh Sometimes
    Nothing to see here!
    Move Along!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @jamiegg Clan name was changed to if u still wish to join [É]xìlè™

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    @Wolfzero Applyed
    Nothing to see here!
    Move Along!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12