Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

How do i change my files back to .rez

Hello Today when i was about to realease this new mod i created i extracted the PV_T_AR file to get the mod i wanted out to copy and post on mpgh but the files open with the paint program that i use to edit them. Just the other day they used to be .rez files like just a blank page but now the icon is the paint program and when i double click it shows the picture it does show the error ( Check internet brower to find how to open this file ). So please help and also ive tried already going to properties and open with other programs but nothing is there. And i found a .rez file and it says it opens up with windows shell comor. I also found out that all the .rez files that turned into opening with a paint program they changed do DTX. Please help and yes the files are already Converted to Nexon not litech.

I also found out that the program that is Opening the files is Dtx Veiwer. So how do i get it back to .rez files and the icon to the blank page thingy
    Last edited by ArtificialFlow_; 06-29-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtificialFlow_ View Post
    Hello Today when i was about to realease this new mod i created i extracted the PV_T_AR file to get the mod i wanted out to copy and post on mpgh but the files open with the paint program that i use to edit them. Just the other day they used to be .rez files like just a blank page but now the icon is the paint program and when i double click it shows the picture it does show the error ( Check internet brower to find how to open this file ). So please help and also ive tried already going to properties and open with other programs but nothing is there. And i found a .rez file and it says it opens up with windows shell comor. I also found out that all the .rez files that turned into opening with a paint program they changed do DTX. Please help and yes the files are already Converted to Nexon not litech.

I also found out that the program that is Opening the files is Dtx Veiwer. So how do i get it back to .rez files and the icon to the blank page thingy
    I think you have to rename the file the name you want then write .rez

Thank me if it helped ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Depression this is why ----V
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaMonily View Post
    I think you have to rename the file the name you want then write .rez

Thank me if it helped ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    NOPE doesnt work

Thanks
    Right Click > Open with?
    were those dtx files properly converted and injected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Right Click > Open with?
    were those dtx files properly converted and injected?
    Yes ok let me explain better.
    Yesterday everything was fine. Ok i organize my .rez files in seperate folders. Injected Rez files for example PV_AR_G36E are in one folder. And another folder is Manuel injection where you just drag into nexon folder for example PV_AR_.REZ ( holds all the guns ). But the files that are not .rez anymore are the files in the folder in The injection. I have no idea how this happened but everything in the game is the same. Its just that they are called DTX files and the icon is the paint program i use to open them. But the reason why i want to change back to .rez files is because i want to post a new mod that i just made and its great. So my question to answer is

How do i change all the files that open with paint program back to .rez files?

PS: Only the files that changed are the files that are PV_AR_GUN not the PV_T_AR those remained as the blank page icon and .rez files.

Answer to your question: Where those DTX files properly injected and converted?

yes because it works in the game like how i moded it. So i tried extracting new .rez files and when i extract The .rez files PV_T_AR beileve it or not the files that where extracted are Not .rez files however work in the game.

Thank you @Jabuuty671 for helping me out on this question.
    Last edited by ArtificialFlow_; 06-29-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtificialFlow_ View Post
    Yes ok let me explain better.
    Yesterday everything was fine. Ok i organize my .rez files in seperate folders. Injected Rez files for example PV_AR_G36E are in one folder. And another folder is Manuel injection where you just drag into nexon folder for example PV_AR_.REZ ( holds all the guns ). But the files that are not .rez anymore are the files in the folder in The injection. I have no idea how this happened but everything in the game is the same. Its just that they are called DTX files and the icon is the paint program i use to open them. But the reason why i want to change back to .rez files is because i want to post a new mod that i just made and its great. So my question to answer is

How do i change all the files that open with paint program back to .rez files?

PS: Only the files that changed are the files that are PV_AR_GUN not the PV_T_AR those remained as the blank page icon and .rez files.

Answer to your question: Where those DTX files properly injected and converted?

yes because it works in the game like how i moded it. So i tried extracting new .rez files and when i extract The .rez files PV_T_AR beileve it or not the files that where extracted are Not .rez files however work in the game.

Thank you @Jabuuty671 for helping me out on this question.
    I really do not fucking know then
    Depression this is why ----V
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself