Thanks

how to fix the alteriwnet banned

hi every one I found a way to solve this and I wish from the admins to keep this please ....

first the alteriwnet banned depend on your pc mac address so try to change it with out any errors or buy a new lan card it's cheap , there is no other way I tried every thing ... so do it and you will play every time you got banned ..

reason to made this because the alteriwnet the banned players most of them they don't play cheats and the servers are full with cheaters and the banned perm , so wish from the admins to keep this on ...

thanks every single one who work on this site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hmm.. paying to cheat in a free game? Remind me to nominate you for a Darwin award..

Thanks
    better than not play the game at all , second thing , how much you gonna pay ??! it's not a dame 10000 $ it's 5 $ ... this solve is not for ever , it's just temp until the hackers do some thing else to the mac address problem .......

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    YouTube - ‪Smash Mouth - All Star (with lyrics)‬‏
    Why I spammed? This thread is going to be closed whatsoever.
    close it , I just want to give a temp solve ....
    Last edited by zaiddiab200; 07-01-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zaiddiab200 View Post
    better than not play the game at all , second thing , how much you gonna pay ??! it's not a dame 10000 $ it's 5 $ ... this solve is not for ever , it's just temp until the hackers do some thing else to the mac address problem .......
    You can get banned from games.. that's really a gruesome problem indeed. Our Dev team is working around the clock trying to find a solution for this problem, yet we can't seem to figure out a better way then paying for it..

Also, I can offer you a competitive price on unbans, I have this tool that will get you unbanned and I can help you for only 50$. This will make the ban on your IP and XUID permanently disappear :3
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 07-01-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Moto rage cry idiots. First they share a hacking clan and then becomes angry cause the admin of aIW banned the whole clan. (<- This was funny ) What did you guys except? Stop flaming convery he is doing his job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    @aIW|Convery
    @akp123

calm the fuck down, keep it ontopic guys

/closed
    /solved