Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Anyone want to Help Me?

I made a bot and it works fine just that you have to babysit it because of the capcha.

For anyone that helps I'll, grant them access to my beta projects.

List of things I want done:
    1. Pointers for the Capcha box when it appears and if it has any information on the numbers it uses

2. Pointers for Cooldown or a script variant that can time attacks so my bot doesn't spam pointless skills that have a cooldown

3. Anything good to add to a bot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I've been trying myself to build an eden bot.
    So far I've started from the API and slowly filling the gaps.

I'm just starting out to be honest but :
    The API is currently being coded in C++
    I was thinking about making the scripts in Javascript. The interpreter would be spidermonkey

Ya I know >.< I have pictures on them... took me 5 secs to make though.
    Also, I was thinking about the password being allocated on the memory only to prevent from stealing. Just an idea.

So the options a bot should include are :

- Auto-poting

- Auto-Questing (from lvl 0-??) Programmable(works according to the char lvl)

- The battling system (depending on the profession)

- Inventory management system

!!! Most important !!! A system to bypass the capcha protection... a OCR system working with pointers for the number box. Since the number checks are kind of big numbers... should be not so hard to make a semi-accurate OCR. I'm pretty sure there is a way around the capcha protection but I'll have to figure it. Thing is, IDK how much memory the OCR will take and I assume we don't want it to be working 24/7, so we need a way to trigger it at the right time.

Those are the systems but here is what's under the hood =

Auto-poting
    - Needs a way to monitor the hp/mp levels
    - Manage the threshold where he takes the potions
    - Buy potions at the right time

Auto-Questing
    -There are given quests at certain levels. We need to have a list of those quests and level associated.
    Also the script files would be grouped according to the area where they are given.
    - There are book quests I think (at least from level 1-15, my experience). At the end of each quests we need to reclick on the damn book... this needs to be scripted. **This one is not too important**
    - The items need to be managed and counted (not too hard) but some items need to be activated or transformed (Shit) according to the quest type.
    -After a certain level .. change town and also change the quest set.

Battling system
    - Should also include the auto-pot system
    - Depending on the class should include different skill sets and different orders of attacks
    - Aiming system
    - Disengage when HP < 15% and starts running
    - Auto-buffs + cooldown management
    ** the bot could later include - Multi target aggroing **

Inventory Management
    - Inventory manager recording item stats and selling/keeping according to the value it represents
    -Repairing items when durability = 20%
    - Buying and equiping new items at the right level ** not that important **

Things to add when the bot is done :

- Auto-Leveling system
    - Multi-Clienting support
    - Maybe Char leeching
    -A way for the bot to switch professions and level them too.

When everything else is done:

- Multi-clienting interaction (Dungeons, Quests .... etc)

Well that's my view on a complete bot.... where you don't have to do squat and the bot does it all :P
    Last edited by Psyxix; 07-02-2011 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm not home at the moment but i feel like i could help support your causes. I'm a grind core player so i grind ALOT. I might be able to come to some conclusions on information that yall might need. When i get home (Sometime early this week, The 5th maybe) we can talk about this more. I'm on shit internet at the moment -.-.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyxix View Post
    I've been trying myself to build an eden bot.
    So far I've started from the API and slowly filling the gaps.

I'm just starting out to be honest but :
    The API is currently being coded in C++
    I was thinking about making the scripts in Javascript. The interpreter would be spidermonkey

Ya I know >.< I have pictures on them... took me 5 secs to make though.
    Also, I was thinking about the password being allocated on the memory only to prevent from stealing. Just an idea.

So the options a bot should include are :

- Auto-poting

- Auto-Questing (from lvl 0-??) Programmable(works according to the char lvl)

- The battling system (depending on the profession)

- Inventory management system

!!! Most important !!! A system to bypass the capcha protection... a OCR system working with pointers for the number box. Since the number checks are kind of big numbers... should be not so hard to make a semi-accurate OCR. I'm pretty sure there is a way around the capcha protection but I'll have to figure it. Thing is, IDK how much memory the OCR will take and I assume we don't want it to be working 24/7, so we need a way to trigger it at the right time.

Those are the systems but here is what's under the hood =

Auto-poting
    - Needs a way to monitor the hp/mp levels
    - Manage the threshold where he takes the potions
    - Buy potions at the right time

Auto-Questing
    -There are given quests at certain levels. We need to have a list of those quests and level associated.
    Also the script files would be grouped according to the area where they are given.
    - There are book quests I think (at least from level 1-15, my experience). At the end of each quests we need to reclick on the damn book... this needs to be scripted. **This one is not too important**
    - The items need to be managed and counted (not too hard) but some items need to be activated or transformed (Shit) according to the quest type.
    -After a certain level .. change town and also change the quest set.

Battling system
    - Should also include the auto-pot system
    - Depending on the class should include different skill sets and different orders of attacks
    - Aiming system
    - Disengage when HP < 15% and starts running
    - Auto-buffs + cooldown management
    ** the bot could later include - Multi target aggroing **

Inventory Management
    - Inventory manager recording item stats and selling/keeping according to the value it represents
    -Repairing items when durability = 20%
    - Buying and equiping new items at the right level ** not that important **

Things to add when the bot is done :

- Auto-Leveling system
    - Multi-Clienting support
    - Maybe Char leeching
    -A way for the bot to switch professions and level them too.

When everything else is done:

- Multi-clienting interaction (Dungeons, Quests .... etc)

Well that's my view on a complete bot.... where you don't have to do squat and the bot does it all :P
    Also, I don't know if he mentioned it. Along with all of these wonderful things, Make sure you make each of them optional. This should be a well rounded bot.
    Last edited by hg478; 07-03-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Just because you can speak, does not make you intelligent.

I don't hack like others. People say game hackers have no skill? I believe there is an art to hacking games. Makes no sense super-knifing everything to death. I'd rather make it look elegant and graceful. There is an art in being non legit. The art is making it seem as legit as you can. Even though you aren't. That's where the skill is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well I've been looking at the game's codes and it seems like the quests and items are all stored in the database for some reason, the inventory is server based (gold, items, acheivements). I don't know for the vendor coordonates and sold wares, i'll have to look into it.
    Anyway, glad I'm not the only one interested in it. I'm not necessarily looking forward to using it, but I like a good challenge :P (capcha triggered randomly for instance)

BTW. I was thinking about 2 solutions for the capcha problem. We first need to trigger the OCR at the right time.
    1. We monitor the memory for possible changes when the capcha is triggered, those changes willl then translate into OCR activation, and window localisation (pointers) to find the capcha box and enter the OCR output values into the confirmation box.

2. Watch for the packets in/out of the game and look to see if there are any packets we can relate to the capcha activation. When the game receives a "signature" packet, it triggers the OCR activation ...etc.

that's just my thoughts, I would like to know what you guys think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyxix View Post
    Well I've been looking at the game's codes and it seems like the quests and items are all stored in the database for some reason, the inventory is server based (gold, items, acheivements). I don't know for the vendor coordonates and sold wares, i'll have to look into it.
    Anyway, glad I'm not the only one interested in it. I'm not necessarily looking forward to using it, but I like a good challenge :P (capcha triggered randomly for instance)

BTW. I was thinking about 2 solutions for the capcha problem. We first need to trigger the OCR at the right time.
    1. We monitor the memory for possible changes when the capcha is triggered, those changes willl then translate into OCR activation, and window localisation (pointers) to find the capcha box and enter the OCR output values into the confirmation box.

2. Watch for the packets in/out of the game and look to see if there are any packets we can relate to the capcha activation. When the game receives a "signature" packet, it triggers the OCR activation ...etc.

that's just my thoughts, I would like to know what you guys think.
    Mm yeah i see what you mean. I need a new packet editor though. But yet again, I'm not home I'm not to caring on using it either xD. I just want some bloody input > So. Let's see what we can do to make this shit the proest bot evar?

I don't hack like others. People say game hackers have no skill? I believe there is an art to hacking games. Makes no sense super-knifing everything to death. I'd rather make it look elegant and graceful. There is an art in being non legit. The art is making it seem as legit as you can. Even though you aren't. That's where the skill is.

Thanks
    The GUI looks great

Thanks
    can you share your bot to us...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by tengkojam View Post
    can you share your bot to us...
    If you read you'd notice that the bot hasn't been made yet. Sooo... No :3.

Thanks
    Hoping this comes out ASAP (or even a simplified version.)
    Keep it up (y)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    A bot is easy.. The only reason no one has really released one is because of the anti bot system. (Captcha) or how ever you spell that shit. It's a bitch lol. It's gotten me killed and i wasn't even botting =_=. But anyways. We will see ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Currently rigging the API Unit, The GUI/API contains 5 windows.... which is not too long to do but there are some errors I need to take care of first:S. Also made myself some plans for the general system (autopotion and attack system) I will test those out first. Everything is in C++ a language I'm currently learning =P so bear with me. I'll need to decompile eden to know the exact command expressions and functions so I can later use them in my .dll injections. If anyone has the knowledge and time to do this ... it would simplify my life... Anyway, making a simple bot is simple, I'm making a long lasting bot which I can customize when they will add a more inventive protection system. Also, the bot I'm building will incorporate the workaround captcha. Btw: I think I found a way around that one without the OCR unit, just by working with the codes a little bit.... more to come about this.

On another note: I'll probably release a plans of the different .cpp and .h files that will be necessary for the bot to run. I'll also provide the GUI/API codes .png files, or anything I'm working on to anyone who wants to help on the project... there will also be cookies and a soda wating for you as a bonus !.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon Lol View Post
    I made a bot and it works fine just that you have to babysit it because of the capcha.

For anyone that helps I'll, grant them access to my beta projects.

List of things I want done:
    1. Pointers for the Capcha box when it appears and if it has any information on the numbers it uses

2. Pointers for Cooldown or a script variant that can time attacks so my bot doesn't spam pointless skills that have a cooldown

3. Anything good to add to a bot
    Hi, I would really like to help u by giving u pointers on what to add within a bot. I cannot help codewise but certainly test wise, stresstesting the bot for malfunctions and great tiny functions to make this bot epicsaus.

I come from Silkroad where I was a moderator on bot-cave (homepage of the best bot for silkroad SBot) which can practicly do everything in that game. So I can surely help u with functions, testing & general things with a bot.

Let me know if u want my help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I would be happy to test any bots for you.

Thanks
    Add landsharkbaws@hotmail.com I'll help

Thanks
    I was able to find the address of x, y, z coords but I wasn't able to do anything with them because I am not very familiar with all this. Will it be useful for you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast