Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

A question to hackers.

Why do you give people hacks?
    I know sites like this and the whole VIP thing that they gain money off of, but why do you release public hacks?

To me, hacking is cool for a day or so but killing people over and over because you see through things gets boring after a while.

I noticed some people post that their downloaded hack is not working and 5 or so people come to the rescue to help them fix their hack.

Why do that? To be nice?
    I just don't understand lol. Point in a game is to have fun, Hacks get boring after a few days, and a game gets REALLY boring if everyone is using godmode or that one hack VLC or whatever hack.

If I was abled to create hacks I sure as hell wouldn't release it to the public for free nor would I help them. Mainly because most of those people arent greatful for what you give them because they're too young and all they want to do is Godmode people so they can win.

Releasing Free hacks is stupid to me, most of them dont care who you are. Most would just Google "Combat Arms Hacks" come to this forum site and make a new thread asking for hacks instead of using a Search button because they're too lazy to do anything themselves, they just want to be spoonfed on how to work and use your hacks.

Then they have the nerve to go and post your hack that you made EVERYWHERE (Strifes for example, seen that shit posted everywhere on tons of different sites). Why help 10 y/os use hacks? lol.
    Its stupid.

So.... Someone tell me, Why help kids use/fix their hacks?

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks
    i hate my self for getting addicted to hacks but oh well i dont care its fun and 20 dollars is pretty good for the hacks quality and dave puts a lot of work into them i think 20 is pretty cheap for what he does. i think i would pay more if he asked.
    [IMG]https://i524.photobucke*****m/albums/cc322/Rohit123_bucket/Untitled-9000.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i522.photobucke*****m/albums/w344/TehW1n/GFX%20JR/wanderer.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I personally do it to hear little noobs bitch about how I am hacking and there gonna report me even thougj I never get banned
    Destroy Nexon!

Thanks
    well releasing hacks gives others ideas on what they could make their hack do and where to improve it to make it possibly better than the hand out hack they got
    [IMG]https://i19.photobucke*****m/albums/b161/Kornlogic/Final_Fantasy_VII_Advent_Children_2.jpg[/IMG]

Help me raise my Habamon!

Thanks
    Lol i just like seeing nexon fail every time they try to patch the hacks. They should probably give up cuz no matter what they do, their games will be hackable

EDIT: also what dibola said

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tens2 For This Useful Post:

dibola (09-17-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tens2 View Post
    Lol i just like seeing nexon fail every time they try to patch the hacks. They should probably give up cuz no matter what they do, their games will be hackable

EDIT: also what dibola said
    exactly!!..........well said
    [IMG]https://i19.photobucke*****m/albums/b161/Kornlogic/Final_Fantasy_VII_Advent_Children_2.jpg[/IMG]

Help me raise my Habamon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Hacking is fun, and it's fun to ruin nexon.
    Thanx _Martin (Vladimir) for the SIG!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!@!@

My Playstation Network ID has an i at the end its just capitol...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackingisboring View Post
    I know sites like this and the whole VIP thing that they gain money off of, but why do you release public hacks?

To me, hacking is cool for a day or so but killing people over and over because you see through things gets boring after a while.

I noticed some people post that their downloaded hack is not working and 5 or so people come to the rescue to help them fix their hack.

Why do that? To be nice?
    I just don't understand lol. Point in a game is to have fun, Hacks get boring after a few days, and a game gets REALLY boring if everyone is using godmode or that one hack VLC or whatever hack.

If I was abled to create hacks I sure as hell wouldn't release it to the public for free nor would I help them. Mainly because most of those people arent greatful for what you give them because they're too young and all they want to do is Godmode people so they can win.

Releasing Free hacks is stupid to me, most of them dont care who you are. Most would just Google "Combat Arms Hacks" come to this forum site and make a new thread asking for hacks instead of using a Search button because they're too lazy to do anything themselves, they just want to be spoonfed on how to work and use your hacks.

Then they have the nerve to go and post your hack that you made EVERYWHERE (Strifes for example, seen that shit posted everywhere on tons of different sites). Why help 10 y/os use hacks? lol.
    Its stupid.

Sorry for the long post.
    You selfish bitchh
    Stop spamming this is a hacking forum not a "Lets hack for 2 days then complain like a ****** for the rest of the time" forum
    If you don't like hacks, don't hack, and don't whine to us about it, because seriously, nobody cares that much.
    Kbainao.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackingisboring View Post

Why do that? To be nice?

Its stupid.

Sorry for the long post.
    we hack cause its fun.
    we share hacks because being nice is nice. im nice so i openly share things, as do almost everyone here.

Thanks
    Without hacking some games will be gay because playing legit is gets boring because when you die you get mad and stuff so people just go hacking so they can get farther on the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    First time around I play legit. Second time around I begin hacking. This goes for most games I play(ed).

Thanks
    if i made a hack, and people weren't grateful, then next time i make a hack after a patch, im not gonna release it to the pub

douchebag losers always complain about hacks not working. Who the fuck cares, play the game correctly. The Nub-Friendly Hack has a trick to making it work, but they are too stupid to email the dude who made it..

Quit complaining, go buy vip or some shit

Thanks
    It's stupid playing without hacks because you always know theres gonna be other hackers. I only hack because other people do an it'll be an disadvantage when i play.

Thanks
    I'm a lecher but i cant make hack because im only 13 and my partnets would want to know what all the soft ware is for and if i lie they will google all the stuff and ill get in trouble but releaseing is a good thing becasue ppl who can mite want to know how to do that and they will become hackers so that makes every thing grow new things come out better vips and stuff thats my opinon

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by C00ldude View Post
    if i made a hack, and people weren't grateful, then next time i make a hack after a patch, im not gonna release it to the pub

douchebag losers always complain about hacks not working. Who the fuck cares, play the game correctly. The Nub-Friendly Hack has a trick to making it work, but they are too stupid to email the dude who made it..

Quit complaining, go buy vip or some shit
    im with him his got it down thats how it is and it shouldnt be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12