Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

EDF: IA Review.

Ok i'm tired so here are the basics.

+ Lots of weapons.
    + Lots of gameplay time.
    + Good looks
    + Fun stuff, online 3 co-op and 6 survival.
    + 4 unique classes, Jet(mobility) Trooper(extra dmg) Tank(obvious) And Engineer(turrets and such).
    + Each class plays really differently. And to be honest i'm a bit surprised how much i like the turret guy. The tank however is the best character hands down simply because he can deny any damage as long as his shields are up, that being said he is a lot slower and its boring. Mobility is only really a problem on inferno anyway so for the most part its pick whoever and have fun.
    + Levels make your class a bit too much, but take longer to get, its worth it.

-Online is not fully working, well......i got it before release day so go figure.
    -Classes are fun, but 4 classes means 4 different weapon unlocks. THANKFULLY you get unlocks randomly for classes.
    -Leveling a class is easy, but the payoffs for lvl 4 are a LOT higher than 1-3. On trooper its half your reload time. Since you get infinite ammo WABAM! you are a god.
    - Playing SOLO kinda sucks. They designed the bosses/big hp mobs for 3 players. Playing solo i had to empty more rounds than a indy 500 race to kill the bastards. Your AI will shoot stuff, but they have shitty weapons and can't aim, so it looks like they are helping, till you find out it takes just as much to kill anything. EDF wasn't a solo game anyway, but yeah.

Thanks
    Sounds kinda fun

Thanks
    Is it an FPS?