Thanks

Starting Vindictus without typing your username/pass or logging into the website

Is there a way to do this?

Like make a shortcut or batch file that starts the game with your username, password, and west/east already inputed in, so that you see the character selection screen right away after you click start game, just like you do if you log in from the website. Except that it should work by opening a file on your computer instead of clicking the West or East button on the Vindictus website.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sfcrazy View Post

Like make a shortcut or batch file that starts the game with your username, password, and west/east already inputed in, so that you see the character selection screen right away after you click start game, just like you do if you log in from the website. Except that it should work by opening a file on your computer instead of clicking the West or East button on the Vindictus website.
    There some some autologin programs..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Make an Autologin script with autoit.. Like our AutoVin bot for example...
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

oh i did advise you. dont go downloading software or programs that say that it will do it.. caz it probably wont. it probably will be a phising or keylogger trying to steal ur acc..
    Personal experience.. i learned the hard way