Thanks

Black cipher hacks

I wanna know if the people who created the hacks if they could add in ghost mode so that when im in the air flying i dont have to go down to turn something on for example in black lung in fireteam u have to fix the machine and i have to go down sometimes because my teamates died, when i glitch down i still fall and get hurt which sometimes i end up dieing and ruining the game can somebody fill me in with more info on how to not take damage or die in a case like this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by danielrod1 View Post
    I wanna know if the people who created the hacks if they could add in ghost mode so that when im in the air flying i dont have to go down to turn something on for example in black lung in fireteam u have to fix the machine and i have to go down sometimes because my teamates died, when i glitch down i still fall and get hurt which sometimes i end up dieing and ruining the game can somebody fill me in with more info on how to not take damage or die in a case like this?
    Ok look when your flying just um look down and use glitch mode and glitch down slowly trust me it works if you take any damage at all it will me between 3-5 no more

hey can yall help me become more popular i make hacks and every time i post one i have hardly anyone to download thansk love yall
    Last edited by Demi Highman; 07-04-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: I wanted to look professional and i cant do that with misspelled words

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi Highman View Post
    Ok look when your flying just um look down and use glitch mode and glitch down slowly trust me it works if you take any damage at all it will me between 3-5 no more

hey can yall help me become more popular i make hacks and every time i post one i have hardly anyone to download thansk love yall
    what kinds of hacks do yod release ? and i dont no how one can be popular especially since one is not that active.. judging from your post count is only 17... start being active on the forums and youw ill be popular either in a good way or a bad way ...

@OP add me if u want to spam fireteam ign HlTMAN265
    l = lower case L
    Last edited by Hitman 47; 07-04-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Demi Highman
    You only 'make' hacks for the popularity.
    That will always and up badly...

My hacks have Ghostmode
    Y u forget about me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @NOOB