Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yay pushing 1 on vector, forever. Epic codes.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

CodeDemon (07-06-2011),DareoTheOreo (07-07-2011),DeadLinez (07-05-2011),flameswor10 (07-06-2011),ortax (07-06-2011),Stephen (07-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't know where you got this, but looking at the code & the disclaimer, I can only think of one thing: Honeypod (trap) I hope you were behind 7 proxies

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to .::SCHiM::. For This Useful Post:

DeadLinez (07-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    woow good job brother o.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    The actual disclaimer is bigger than the code?

Sig By: X | MSN: X | YouTube: X | Giver of No Fucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Of course pushing a vector to 1 will stop people from hacking...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    Of course pushing a vector to 1 will stop people from hacking...
    Do you even know what a vector is? :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This is a obvious troll for those who haven't figured it out.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

DareoTheOreo (07-07-2011),Wilds (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    This is a obvious troll for those who haven't figured it out.
    It matches everything Nexon Guard/Black Ciph3r does: Nothing but use CPU and memory
    Last edited by CodeDemon; 07-07-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Fixed for political correctness

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dimensions- View Post
    I can't wait till Nexon sees this. I can all ready see their faces . Go Hackers! Good job bro!
    Someone took your suggestion @NOOB Nexon Forums - Nexon Epic Fails - Nexon Guard Source Released
    Yup it was you Mr Isaiah Sanchez Aka Dimensions posted it on Nexon forums trying to do something stupid oh well ive heard by someone that nexon is now looking to sue someone and your their first suspect due to posting on their forums and they got your information now such as name Isaiah Sanchez used nicknames all over the net tracked down your email ISP and probly got your address they also know your around 12-13 years old from the EAST Cost Around new york good luck boy. Nationality: Dominican/Name: Isaiah Sanchez/ Age: around 12-14/ resides:new york you will be really hard to track down.

@-Dimensions- and dont give tips on hiding your self behind a computer when you failed at it

they got your facebook. https://www.facebook.com/ now they can track all your close friends to simply find your school location blah looks like your officially fucked over lulz.
    Last edited by flameswor10; 07-07-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks
    Great and thank you @CodeDemon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by flayer669 View Post
    Yup it was you Mr Isaiah Sanchez Aka Dimensions posted it on Nexon forums trying to do something stupid oh well ive heard by someone that nexon is now looking to sue someone and your their first suspect due to posting on their forums and they got your information now such as name Isaiah Sanchez used nicknames all over the net tracked down your email ISP and probly got your address they also know your around 12-13 years old from the EAST Cost Around new york good luck boy. Nationality: Dominican/Name: Isaiah Sanchez/ Age: around 12-14/ resides:new york you will be really hard to track down.

@-Dimensions- and dont give tips on hiding your self behind a computer when you failed at it

they got your facebook. | Facebook now they can track all your close friends to simply find your school location blah looks like your officially fucked over lulz.
    Nexon wont sue. This isn't their material, and that can be proved by even the worst lawyers.
    Last edited by flameswor10; 07-07-2011 at 04:11 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CodeDemon For This Useful Post:

OBrozz (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by flayer669 View Post

they got your facebook. Facebook now they can track all your close friends to simply find your school location blah looks like your officially fucked over lulz.
    As CodeDemon said their not going to do shiznit. Also remove my fucking Facebook idiot. I got requests from some emo chick.

Have they ever done anything? I know someone must have hacked into Nexon Servers before.Is it just a myth? Nexon ramming into my house. I'll have my security arrest them. >.>
    Last edited by flameswor10; 07-07-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    As CodeDemon said their not going to do shiznit. Also remove my fucking Facebook idiot. I got requests from some emo chick.

Have they ever done anything? I know someone must have hacked into Nexon Servers before.Is it just a myth? Nexon ramming into my house. I'll have my security arrest them. >.>

lol me + my brother can take about 7-8 people if there would be more then that would suck and dont they need something to let them be able to do that...
    its not like people ram down your door randomly....
    [IMG]https://i1188.photobucke*****m/albums/z410/killer121561/martion.jpg[/IMG]

Picture created by ME

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yourfavoritemartian For This Useful Post:

DareoTheOreo (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourfavoritemartian View Post
    lol me + my brother can take about 7-8 people if there would be more then that would suck and dont they need something to let them be able to do that...
    its not like people ram down your door randomly....
    i lol'd at that!!
    I've made way to many mistakes... >.<

If you wish to come in contact with me, please @ mention me, or vm/pm me, or you can email dareon454@yahoo.com
    Dareo's Inject (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject
    Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0 (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

you cant even afford webhosting and now you talk about personal security lol. and why you mad? you didnt try to be Anonymous so lets share your information with the world whats wrong with that?

Why delete facebook? hmm someone seems scared :/ oh well leak of Identity protection if your gonna be anonymous do it right or else dont do it between i will do something to teach you a lesson and yeah i know enought from you allready deleting what i allready know wont help or using different names if you do this

you may need to leave behind all your friends and family since ive got over 100 of theirs names ans more material so is not worth it making a new facebook or with different information also try to get ridd of evrything you got online will take you some time and i know you will fail
    Last edited by flayer669; 07-07-2011 at 03:52 PM.
    Subscribe

www.Youtube.com/XanaxEdits

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v739/gore_ridden/stroke.gif[/IMG]

:yourock1:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast