Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Being a safe hacker and not getting caught/kicked/banned - Tips/Tricks

Well, this is just something I thought i'd share with some people of the community.
    Shall we begin?

...Index...
    1. Hacking in general
    2. Hacks you shouldn't use
    3. Attitude when ingame
    4. Getting to your opponents Make them think you're cool/legit
    5. Mod rooms
    6. Looking legit/hacks to use

When using a hack, you're always risking being banned on the game due to the fact it is against the games TOS, and if caught you could be IP banned. IP ban is when you can no longer access the game on any accounts with your IP address.

When ingame, do not ever use MULTI-TELE-KILL, it will result in a instant kick and probably a few reports. Auto fire is a bit buggy sometimes it doesn't shot when little spots of the people are showing. Aim through walls is obvious, and unsafe, Glitch mode, infinite range, rapid fire, etc, etc.
    Just try and look legit.

Maintain a calm attitude, yet be very humble, and compliment others on shots. You will have someone who will call you a hacker just for the simple fact you killed him, regardless if it was legit, or a minor hack (aimbot). Therefore simply just say 'Please stop before you be kicked for QQ', you don't even have to be nice about it, simply typing 'QQ' will change players mind's.

Complimenting opponents on good shots is a must, you will get on the good side of them, and if you are voted to be kicked, they might then you're legit, just for the simple fact that you're being nice, and they are so stupid they think hackers don't die. Simply telling someone 'Nice Shot "So and So" will be good enough. [B]Raging[/B is a decent way of looking legit. Don't hardcore rage "F---ing hacker, ima kill you irl you noob chpoere fromodmfomf omnomnom" Be cool with it, "wow nice shot ffs", will make you seem legit because you are pretty annoyed with your death, such as normal players. I can honestly say when I started using hacks (THANKS MPGH AND THE CODERS), I started not caring about my deaths, because I knew I could easily make up for them. So, please express your deaths with team mates and opponents, to make them think you're legit.

ELITE MOD/SUPER MODS - Going to there room is a risky chance because 9/10 if you get a multi kill, or kill the room mod, you will get kicked. I'm not saying thats going to happen every time, but there is always a good chance. If you do go into a room as such, please try and befriend the MOD before the game starts, and join their team. Don't make anything noticeable, and be smart.

Looking legit... Now I see a lot of idiots in games who I know hack because I'm a hacker therefore I know when someone has the same capabilities as me. Don't ever let someone lure you. When I say that, I mean don't let them go far back to where they are see-able but your gun cant shoot that far, because if you're using infinite range, you will hit them, and it will be obvious your gun range is far to good, and will result in QQ.
    Don't use MGs/ARs/Ps/ like they are SRs, will result in kicks.
    I suggest you use the follow to look legit: Aimbot (chest), Speed Boost (x1), Shoot through walls, Wireframe, Name (so you can tell if the person is a obvious QQ, or mod), and other basic things, don't fly, dont use super bullets, auto fire, etc. Pretty obvious stuff.

Other tips provided by fellow members of MPGH!

There's no failsafe way, he's just giving tips on how to avoid getting caught. For instance, I don't know if this applies for CA NA but in EU, if you get reported for telekill they will give you a hardware ban and they might also make an account trace (so if you hack with noob acc your legit could be banned as well). The same goes if you use Gordon = instant hardware ban. So just avoiding telekill increases your chances a lot.
    Also another important thing. Unless you use a detected hack (which they also can see with gamelogs in CA EU) or a GM spots you, the only way you can be banned is if a player reports you. And what is easier to report? Someone telekilling or making all headshots or flying is really simple and quick because they can just take a screenshot of you. It's much harder to report someone that's using aimbot in a clever way or maybe chams or just a little speedhack because then they need to make a video of you, it takes more time and so on so many doesn't bother with reporting that, they just kick you.
    And I have some tricks if I want to use obvious hacks. For instance I like hacking in Quarantine. So I use telekill on the zombies there but I only slash them enough to keep their HP down, that way someone else can finish them off and no one detects me Or if I want to fly and hide somewhere, I usually choose a spot where most people don't look. So unless many are spectating the game, no one knows I'm hacking lol. --- Credits to cptsolo

Will update soon
    Hope this helps a few! I did put effort into this guide so please give me a 'thanks'/rep
    Last edited by udp; 07-09-2011 at 02:06 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to udp For This Useful Post:

betterthanever (09-18-2011),jmvenia (07-28-2011),Nitehawk772 (07-11-2011),sweetmonster (07-13-2011),wayneo101 (07-09-2011),william2455 (07-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I'm sorry, I did all of this on my first hacking account and I was inevitably banned. No matter how hard you try, you will get caught. I'm now legit for a year and it feels great

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

NeverHere (07-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I'm sorry, I did all of this on my first hacking account and I was inevitably banned. No matter how hard you try, you will get caught. I'm now legit for a year and it feels great
    There's no failsafe way, he's just giving tips on how to avoid getting caught.

For instance, I don't know if this applies for CA NA but in EU, if you get reported for telekill they will give you a hardware ban and they might also make an account trace (so if you hack with noob acc your legit could be banned as well). The same goes if you use Gordon = instant hardware ban. So just avoiding telekill increases your chances a lot.

Also another important thing. Unless you use a detected hack (which they also can see with gamelogs in CA EU) or a GM spots you, the only way you can be banned is if a player reports you. And what is easier to report? Someone telekilling or making all headshots or flying is really simple and quick because they can just take a screenshot of you. It's much harder to report someone that's using aimbot in a clever way or maybe chams or just a little speedhack because then they need to make a video of you, it takes more time and so on so many doesn't bother with reporting that, they just kick you.

And I have some tricks if I want to use obvious hacks. For instance I like hacking in Quarantine. So I use telekill on the zombies there but I only slash them enough to keep their HP down, that way someone else can finish them off and no one detects me Or if I want to fly and hide somewhere, I usually choose a spot where most people don't look. So unless many are spectating the game, no one knows I'm hacking lol
    Last edited by ctpsolo; 07-09-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice guide! Another tip: Sometimes hold back so you don't get that many kills especially with aimbot.
    DON'T SAY THANKS, PRESS IT. THE BUTTON IS BELOW THIS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. IT'S NOT HARD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    the best thing is using an injector that's the best thing you can use

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
    There's no failsafe way, he's just giving tips on how to avoid getting caught.

For instance, I don't know if this applies for CA NA but in EU, if you get reported for telekill they will give you a hardware ban and they might also make an account trace (so if you hack with noob acc your legit could be banned as well). The same goes if you use Gordon = instant hardware ban. So just avoiding telekill increases your chances a lot.

And I have some tricks if I want to use obvious hacks. For instance I like hacking in Quarantine. So I use telekill on the zombies there but I only slash them enough to keep their HP down, that way someone else can finish them off and no one detects me Or if I want to fly and hide somewhere, I usually choose a spot where most people don't look. So unless many are spectating the game, no one knows I'm hacking lol
    Added to thread!
    Love the summary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Nice tutorial I used this method and i haven't been banned job i really it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Go legit maybe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Why not just play legit! xD
    [IMG]https://i594.photobucke*****m/albums/tt30/sevenzero/pinoy.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i1139.photobucke*****m/albums/n554/Jerymiah94/Untitled-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Respect List:
    1) supercarz1991
    2) Drigien

Mods: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ed-chamms.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    lol all of this is common knowledge...
    but none the less good guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    buy nx and nexon wont care if u hack. its called bribing

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Pretty great tut
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thanks, worked a bit' hard on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Or you could play legitmately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Which would defeat the purpose of joining MPGH