Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Lightbulb This is for all you noobs out there

1. Most smart hackers have a backup account. I have 4 don’t judge me.
    2. You don’t have to use the name changer if you can hide your hacks like a pro. If you do use it others will just go to the room and match the rank to your real name and get you banned.
    3. DO NOT advertise any hack outside of the site you got it from. ( Especially MPGH.net for all you Leechers who don’t know)
    4. When you’re in game and you can’t type, do not use a macro, just don’t say anything.
    5. When in ghost mode, turn off your auto aim and take advantage of your chams, Dbased didn’t make them for nothing.
    6. Do not tell legit M.A.T players that you hack, or where you got it from, many GM’s are low level players (the ones who stay at level 1-15 for a long period of time), and also high level players ( Gr 5’s, Brigadier generals such as those) and if you expose the site, they will plant spies to get new hacks and decode so they can patch.
    • This isn’t a tip but it’s a little known bug, if you run mat automaton on a regular bases your client will eventually become inoperable, I’ve had many friends who’ve had that problem.
    Now use these tips to hack, ima Gr4 myself so i know what i'm talking about, but ive never been caught.Have a nice day pawning

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts For This Useful Post:

734285840 (07-13-2011),cowboymills (07-14-2011),foivord89 (07-17-2011),MrBluR (07-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Nice Speech

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i dont have time to read this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts View Post
    1. Most smart hackers have a backup account. I have 4 don’t judge me.
    2. You don’t have to use the name changer if you can hide your hacks like a pro. If you do use it others will just go to the room and match the rank to your real name and get you banned.
    3. DO NOT advertise any hack outside of the site you got it from. ( Especially MPGH.net for all you Leechers who don’t know)
    4. When you’re in game and you can’t type, do not use a macro, just don’t say anything.
    5. When in ghost mode, turn off your auto aim and take advantage of your chams, Dbased didn’t make them for nothing.
    6. Do not tell legit M.A.T players that you hack, or where you got it from, many GM’s are low level players (the ones who stay at level 1-15 for a long period of time), and also high level players ( Gr 5’s, Brigadier generals such as those) and if you expose the site, they will plant spies to get new hacks and decode so they can patch.
    • This isn’t a tip but it’s a little known bug, if you run mat automaton on a regular bases your client will eventually become inoperable, I’ve had many friends who’ve had that problem.
    Now use these tips to hack, ima Gr4 myself so i know what i'm talking about, but ive never been caught.Have a nice day pawning
    +1 like a pro, i used this hack since first version born, passed alot of time and i never were banned and im now high ranked :3
    I love how these days pinoy kids keep beggin for hacks, sadly we T-beggin them in game.

©Funky Ass Bass™

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bunkface View Post
    i dont have time to read this
    if your not a noob you shouldn't even read it, but if you are then you should and pay attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyAssBassTM View Post
    +1 like a pro, i used this hack since first version born, passed alot of time and i never were banned and im now high ranked :3
    do you know that list that M.A.T has of the highest ranked players who have the most points, i'm ranked in there. my noob account is a gr.2 but my pro account is in those ranks. and for you to know DarknessBuster hacks he told me personally.
    Last edited by DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts; 07-13-2011 at 06:11 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts For This Useful Post:

MrBluR (07-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah..
    I agree with you dude!!
    many player not cover their hack

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBluR For This Useful Post:

DoOdlEB0B HakPaNts (07-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBluR View Post
    Yeah..
    I agree with you dude!!
    many player not cover their hack
    The are too reckless with it, if they learned to cover their hacks more the longer mat hackers hcan keep it a scecret the more time we have on the automaton, before a patch, many people report hackers so if the report hacker 2 days after the hack comes out a new patch is going to be done just to get rid of them. Or it might end up like combat arms for america it'll be shut down, and rebuilt.