Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonaction View Post
    I can't wait to try this new version!

Just to let you all know tho the old one(version 3.6) is still working perfect for me and my friends even since the new patches yesterday and today!!

So we will try the new one also and get back here to let you all know how this awesome trainer works updated.

UPDATE:

OK all new versions 3.7... including "a" version open full window then quickly close up hiding the godmode option etc to select. I have checked all settings for windows etc here on my computer and can't find a way to see all the options. The old version 3.6 opens to full window just perfect.

any suggestions? = thanks

pyton789 I have PM'd you....
    I don't know why it does that. It is supposed to look like it does on the screenshot.
    Well I guess you can fix it by using the expand button in the other tab.

And please send some screenshots so I know what it is thats wrong.

I can't wait to try this new version!

Just to let you all know tho the old one(version 3.6) is still working perfect for me and my friends even since the new patches yesterday and today!!

So we will try the new one also and get back here to let you all know how this awesome trainer works updated.

UPDATE:

OK all new versions 3.7... including "a" version open full window then quickly close up hiding the godmode option etc to select. I have checked all settings for windows etc here on my computer and can't find a way to see all the options. The old version 3.6 opens to full window just perfect.

any suggestions? = thanks

pyton789 I have PM'd you....
    I don't know why it does that. It is supposed to look like it does on the screenshot.
    Well I guess you can fix it by using the expand button in the other tab.

And please send some screenshots so I know what it is thats wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by God13 View Post
    Doesn't work for me x-x
    When I toggle the hack's I wan't to use.. It doesn't work ingame! o.o
    I do it like this:
    Start Hack -> Start game -> (1st time I hit find address) -> Start Solo Zombie Match -> Be alive -> toggle hacks -> go ingame again -> Hack's doesn't work! D:
    And i can do the same, just that i start the game first, then the hack
    Its because you fucked up the instructions.
    You:
    Start Hack -> Start game -> (1st time I hit find address) -> Start Solo Zombie Match -> Be alive -> toggle hacks -> go ingame again -> Hack's doesn't work! D:
    Actual way:
    Start Hack -> Start game -> Start Solo Zombie Match -> Be alive -> (1st time I hit find address) -> toggle hacks -> Hack's work!

Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    It work's fine online/solo you guy's need to learn how to use it, >.>

- Godmode doesn't work for player 2,3,4
    Hmm I didn't test godmode. I just assumed it worked like the rest.
    Last edited by pyton789; 07-14-2011 at 10:05 AM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

jacksonaction (07-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not workin....
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Not workin....
    I can't help you if thats all you write. Mostly because it isn't possible for me to help you when thats all you write. But also because it doesn't seem like you wan't to get it working.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    pyton789:

Here are two images showing what happens. You will notice that on the first image the bottom part is cut off and the right side is also.

Expanded the image:

shows that still the godmode etc is cut off of the bottom.
    At this point it is impossible for me to use it as it doesn't expand from the other screens either.
    The old 3.6 expands completely out and is still usable currently for several options. But something is causing your new versions 3.7s to compress the image and cut off the selection of critical stuff.

Hope this helps as I really would like to use some of your new options you added.
    Last edited by Moto; 07-14-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    pyton789:

Here are two images showing what happens. You will notice that on the first image the bottom part is cut off and the right side is also.

Expanded the image:

shows that still the godmode etc is cut off of the bottom.
    At this point it is impossible for me to use it as it doesn't expand from the other screens either.
    The old 3.6 expands completely out and is still usable currently for several options. But something is causing your new versions 3.7s to compress the image and cut off the selection of critical stuff.

Hope this helps as I really would like to use some of your new options you added.
    I didn't mean that expand button.
    Under the "Other" tab there is a button labeled "Expand". It should let you see the buttom of the trainer, but I don't think it will fix the right side of it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Unhappy

No button for expand exists for me. Here is what I see when I click on other:

Looks like it is cut off on the right but when I maximize it it still doesn't show an expand button :-{

Thanks
    So I guess the question is : Since 3.6 opens completely perfectly : What changed from 3.6 to 3.7 to create this problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    nice downloading right now

Thanks
    crashes, dosen't work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    So I guess the question is : Since 3.6 opens completely perfectly : What changed from 3.6 to 3.7 to create this problem?
    Well it is pretty obvious what causes the problem. It is because that after reading the addresses from memory, the program shrinks and hides the address finder.

I think the problem is that win 7 which u r using is calculating the size of the window differently. Which causes the window to be to small.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    pyton789 this not expanding the window in all versions 3.7 happens right at the fresh restart of windows and trying to open the 3.7 trainer. We never have the chance to have it find the addresses in BO because that function is blocked off.In other words it is not workable. Now when we do a fresh start of version 3.6 it is there to be selected and then we run and check the addresses all is well.

On your other suggestion: Why would windows 7 calculate versions 3.7 different than 3.6?? Again 3.6 has opened always from the very beginning even when we first downloaded it. What did you do to make 3.6 be able to open completely? There has to be some change in the way you did 3.7 that will not allow Windows 7 to open it completely yet 3.6 opens great?

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    pyton789 this not expanding the window in all versions 3.7 happens right at the fresh restart of windows and trying to open the 3.7 trainer. We never have the chance to have it find the addresses in BO because that function is blocked off.In other words it is not workable. Now when we do a fresh start of version 3.6 it is there to be selected and then we run and check the addresses all is well.

On your other suggestion: Why would windows 7 calculate versions 3.7 different than 3.6?? Again 3.6 has opened always from the very beginning even when we first downloaded it. What did you do to make 3.6 be able to open completely? There has to be some change in the way you did 3.7 that will not allow Windows 7 to open it completely yet 3.6 opens great?

Thanks.
    Take version 3.6 and go into other. Then hit delete addresses or whatever its called.
    Then try opening 3.71a. It should show the full window untill you use the address finder.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

jacksonaction (07-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    LOVE the Combat Training!!! Thanks!!
    My Signature got old. So i Put this

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nick009 For This Useful Post:

jacksonaction (07-17-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Take version 3.6 and go into other. Then hit delete addresses or whatever its called.
    Then try opening 3.71a. It should show the full window untill you use the address finder.
    Ok I tried your method (see above). I tried it in the game and outside of the game and I get an unhandled exception error that says I can try to continue the process of delete addresses . Then when I try to open 3.7a after that the window for like 1/10 of a second opens full and then shuts down to the size my pics have shown you (with the right side and bottom side of the window cut off).

As usual if I go back to 3.6 in game lobby it finds the addresses and works fine.

Something must of changed from 3.6 to 3.7 versions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ok I tried your method (see above). I tried it in the game and outside of the game and I get an unhandled exception error that says I can try to continue the process of delete addresses . Then when I try to open 3.7a after that the window for like 1/10 of a second opens full and then shuts down to the size my pics have shown you (with the right side and bottom side of the window cut off).

As usual if I go back to 3.6 in game lobby it finds the addresses and works fine.

Something must of changed from 3.6 to 3.7 versions.
    I know what changed from 3.6 to 3.7.

It isn't win 7 that causes the problem because I tested it on my own win 7 os.
    Jackson so far it seems to be an isolated problem only seen on your computer. And Im sorry but if thats true then I won't be able to fix it.

Does any one else have this problem where you aren't able to see the full trainer?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

jacksonaction (07-18-2011)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast