Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    I know what changed from 3.6 to 3.7.

It isn't win 7 that causes the problem because I tested it on my own win 7 os.
    Jackson so far it seems to be an isolated problem only seen on your computer. And Im sorry but if thats true then I won't be able to fix it.

Does any one else have this problem where you aren't able to see the full trainer?
    Hmm I don't know programming well enuff to think of an setting on my Windows 7 that would make it do this.I will try looking at my settings more and change them one at a time. If anyone has any suggestions it would really be helpful = Thanks!

Thanks
    when i go into online zombie mode... i can't seem to turn on any of the hacks... like unlimited ammo or no reload or no clip... if i switch out to the trainer to click them and switch back in, i disconnect. why's that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    I know what changed from 3.6 to 3.7.

It isn't win 7 that causes the problem because I tested it on my own win 7 os.
    Jackson so far it seems to be an isolated problem only seen on your computer. And Im sorry but if thats true then I won't be able to fix it.

Does any one else have this problem where you aren't able to see the full trainer?
    I can't see it either, I tried the methods mentioned previously but couldn't get the trainer to fully expand. Also when I tried using 3.6 again Black Ops actually crashed saying it detected scripts or something. I'll take a look at the error again when it comes up. But the error was from Black Ops specifically, not windows and a .NET Framework or coding error

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AsianNick For This Useful Post:

jacksonaction (07-19-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
    I can't see it either, I tried the methods mentioned previously but couldn't get the trainer to fully expand. Also when I tried using 3.6 again Black Ops actually crashed saying it detected scripts or something. I'll take a look at the error again when it comes up. But the error was from Black Ops specifically, not windows and a .NET Framework or coding error
    Hey thanks for coming in and stating you have the same problem as I do. I have gone thru all possible Windows 7's settings plus done research thruout the net and find nothing that helps this. I did run across someone somewhere on the net saying that apparently the language update (I think it is visual something) is causing a lot of problems for a lot of people. My guess is that 3.7 series of this trainer is using an updated compiler etc and that is the problem. Otherwise 3.6 would not open completely and 3.7 doesnt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    EXCELLENT JOB ON THE TRAINER!!!!

REMEMBER, WHEN IN DOUBT, SHUT THE HELL UP, AND UL BE FINE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonaction View Post
    Hey thanks for coming in and stating you have the same problem as I do. I have gone thru all possible Windows 7's settings plus done research thruout the net and find nothing that helps this. I did run across someone somewhere on the net saying that apparently the language update (I think it is visual something) is causing a lot of problems for a lot of people. My guess is that 3.7 series of this trainer is using an updated compiler etc and that is the problem. Otherwise 3.6 would not open completely and 3.7 doesnt.
    I will fix the problem in the next update, but it will be a small step back.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheLOLz View Post
    when i go into online zombie mode... i can't seem to turn on any of the hacks... like unlimited ammo or no reload or no clip... if i switch out to the trainer to click them and switch back in, i disconnect. why's that?
    Don't use fullscreen.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

HeheLOLz (07-20-2011),jacksonaction (07-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hey man thanks very much! using it in SP and CA!
    My Signature got old. So i Put this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    At first it worked for me but now (I restarted pc) it's not working at all!
    So my guess is that it only works for me when I let it find the addresses , is there a way to let it find them more then once? I know there is a delete addresses button but that just gives me an error...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by WakerMox View Post
    At first it worked for me but now (I restarted pc) it's not working at all!
    So my guess is that it only works for me when I let it find the addresses , is there a way to let it find them more then once? I know there is a delete addresses button but that just gives me an error...
    did you run it as admin?
    And you can scan as many times as you want. use the expand button.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    how does godmode in online work? do i need to enable 1p even if i'm not the host? and why's there 2 numbers? thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well when i got the trainer (this release) the money and everything worked fine but now it only ammo and more damage i know you said that money no clip etc wont work but some how it worked for me when i got the trainer haha cant wait for next update

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bagno97 View Post
    .................................... haha cant wait for next update
    Your not a kiddin! Use 3.6 version. A lot of it works as of today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonaction View Post
    Your not a kiddin! Use 3.6 version. A lot of it works as of today.
    Jackson don't mess up the other users experience of this program.
    Your computer cannot use the more advanced versions so you can't really give any body advice on how to do use this.
    No offense meant.

Quote Originally Posted by bagno97 View Post
    well when i got the trainer (this release) the money and everything worked fine but now it only ammo and more damage i know you said that money no clip etc wont work but some how it worked for me when i got the trainer haha cant wait for next update
    Are you using version 3.71a?
    If you are using 3.7/3.71 those functions that I earlier mentioned wont work. If you use the new 3.71a it should all work. (except godmode for your team mates)
    Last edited by pyton789; 07-20-2011 at 05:24 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

jacksonaction (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nice trainer! I cant help but wonder. Is it made with .net?
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    dude please update it to work on new patch

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast