Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Any hack to do with aimbot/esp wont work!

Hey the esp/aimbots dont work as of 13 July 2011 because all the boxes e.t.c keep mmoving all over the show even where players are not where. So yeah just to let u guys updated. They work like no recoil e.t.c but it is just like aimbots (which i guess follow esp) dont work. Try urself. I havent gotten banned but now i can only use no recoil. Tell me what ya think guys. (hope i wrote this post rightly to keep ya infomed). Thanks

If there is someway somone could "patch the hacks or something" please do that will be great (not begging). C ya ! (first post ever )(topic)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dominator012 View Post
    Hey the esp/aimbots dont work as of 13 July 2011 because all the boxes e.t.c keep mmoving all over the show even where players are not where. So yeah just to let u guys updated. They work like no recoil e.t.c but it is just like aimbots (which i guess follow esp) dont work. Try urself. I havent gotten banned but now i can only use no recoil. Tell me what ya think guys. (hope i wrote this post rightly to keep ya infomed). Thanks

If there is someway somone could "patch the hacks or something" please do that will be great (not begging). C ya ! (first post ever )(topic)
    same problem here, but i saw 1 wh ing (sure) and need to know how he do this ...

someone said he had only to change 2 numbers or smth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lets try renaming the dll?/exe? im not sure but thanks for ur advice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Same overhere, ESP wont work, im checking out the coding mabe i can get to something but im not so sure... also im trying rename de .dll's like fatjoe2015 said
    [IMG]https://www.quizill*****m/user_images/B/BO/BOY/boyzsuck/1130450283_cturesGirl.jpg[/IMG]

"You got to love the universe, so full of hacking"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

BBQ?

its actually quite easy if you would just study it more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    guys, renaming dll wont work just tried.Darn this is hard. xMaJiiks , care to share. Lol im not rewally like hardcore or anything... i dont study c++

@ZOMG-HACKS, if u figure it out can u somehow patch it for us or something. Lol im new to whole hacking thingy
    Last edited by dominator012; 07-13-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    guys, renaming dll wont work just tried.Darn this is hard. xMaJiiks , care to share. Lol im not rewally like hardcore or anything... i dont study c++

@ZOMG-HACKS, if u figure it out can u somehow patch it for us or something. Lol im new to whole hacking thingy
    well, after that aCI new update thingy from alteriwnet, i tried them external hacks and worked perfectly in private matches and online ( learned stuff )

but did we have any recent updates?/server maintenance stuff? i dont think so :l sumthin to do with server?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xMaJiiKs View Post
    well, after that aCI new update thingy from alteriwnet, i tried them external hacks and worked perfectly in private matches and online ( learned stuff )

but did we have any recent updates?/server maintenance stuff? i dont think so :l sumthin to do with server?
    the external hacks no longer work either they just move all over the screen aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lrn2makeprivatehacks
    But other than that I at you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @666HiddenMaster666 Please if you are not going to help or anything like that and just trolling arround like you are the grand master of programing please go away, thanks.
    [IMG]https://www.quizill*****m/user_images/B/BO/BOY/boyzsuck/1130450283_cturesGirl.jpg[/IMG]

"You got to love the universe, so full of hacking"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Who the hell said I was trolling?
    Learn to make private hacks which means you don't have to share with anyone which means it won't get patched which means you can keep hacking
    LRN2LOGIC
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Who the hell said I was trolling?
    Learn to make private hacks which means you don't have to share with anyone which means it won't get patched which means you can keep hacking
    LRN2LOGIC
    what's the point of posting in a help thread, if you're just going to ridicule them for their mistakes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnindit View Post
    what's the point of posting in a help thread, if you're just going to ridicule them for their mistakes?
    Because this isn't the help section, thus the help is invalid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    See, the problem here is that if too many people know how then they'll start finding new ways to ban people with hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well, I told u its my first post ok? and please; where can i find a book on how to make private hacks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast