Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    shadowrecon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vindictus
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Sad

    How to get your ban appeal ticket answered fast!

    Hello, this is a tutorial on how to get your ticket for ban appeal answered fast, submitted already or about to be created.

    How to:


    When you're creating your ticket. You're going to want to make it sound like you're very mad, and you ARE A NX CUSTOMER. When your writing it, at the bottom of the ticket write. "I am a paying NX customer, if you dont unban me. Im quitting Nexon games forever." I did this, and got a reply in under 3 hours. May be different for you due to the high ticket values. But, you should get a fast reply.

  2. #2
    rawrrenato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Are all the threads you post useless?

  3. #3
    voxierock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Uh.. I'm pretty sure they can check your top-up history when you say you're a NX customer.

  4. #4
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,535
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrecon4 View Post
    Hello, this is a tutorial on how to get your ticket for ban appeal answered fast, submitted already or about to be created.

    How to:


    When you're creating your ticket. You're going to want to make it sound like you're very mad, and you ARE A NX CUSTOMER. When your writing it, at the bottom of the ticket write. "I am a paying NX customer, if you dont unban me. Im quitting Nexon games forever." I did this, and got a reply in under 3 hours. May be different for you due to the high ticket values. But, you should get a fast reply.
    And then you come off as a whiny 13 year old bitch. No one do this, please. If you've really hacked a Nexon game any arguement about NX you give is invalid.



  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    DannyDoan (07-15-2011),Das Face (07-15-2011)

  6. #5
    wtfnab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by rawrrenato View Post
    Are all the threads you post useless?
    Seems like it

  7. #6
    nexonfails99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    And then you come off as a whiny 13 year old bitch. No one do this, please. If you've really hacked a Nexon game any arguement about NX you give is invalid.
    Yet they seem to have intentionally unbanned several people here that were caught hacking. I don't think they really care.

  8. #7
    mrwoot10222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Pointless thread is pointless. Nuff said.

  9. #8
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,535
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by nexonfails99 View Post
    Yet they seem to have intentionally unbanned several people here that were caught hacking. I don't think they really care.
    Who even cares? We all know OP is being a thankwhore. This method is not a good way of getting unbanned.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    Das Face (07-15-2011)

  11. #9
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,582
    Closed. They have something like a ticket queue, saying that you are a "NX costumer" wont help you.

    Edit: @shadowrecon4
    I dont think the "Donate to MPGH"-link in your signature rly goes to MPGH. Remove it please.
    Edit2: And it fails.
    Last edited by Nico; 07-15-2011 at 05:11 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

    Das Face (07-15-2011)

Similar Threads

  1. How to get your banned acount back without calling Nexon.
    By User1 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:34 AM
  2. [Info] HOW TO GET YOUR HACKS WORKING AFTER OCTOBER PATCH
    By kevinwing in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 11:16 PM
  3. [help] How to get un banned?
    By ryansasz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:40 PM
  4. How to get your hacks to work!!!
    By Flambo in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 07:43 PM
  5. How to get your trainer detected
    By juppeli in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:52 AM