Thanks

Hackshield Error

Well, first off, hello there!
    Anyways, I read through many of the tutorials here, making sure I didn't no anything wrong in the process. So I've managed to inject and everything, and the hacks work in the game. However, I do get kicked in that 5-10 minute span with a Hackshield error. I've done over the injection many times, exiting before the click, trying from waiting a second to doing it right away. (Or am I supposed to exit after the click?)
    Anyways, do I have to do some sort of "reset" each time I try, or do I just keep on trying to inject?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, I'd also like to know what's needed to be done when I want to stop playing with these hacks and remove them from my game... forever?
    Last edited by Kekoro; 07-14-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekoro View Post
    Well, first off, hello there!
    Anyways, I read through many of the tutorials here, making sure I didn't no anything wrong in the process. So I've managed to inject and everything, and the hacks work in the game. However, I do get kicked in that 5-10 minute span with a Hackshield error. I've done over the injection many times, exiting before the click, trying from waiting a second to doing it right away. (Or am I supposed to exit after the click?)
    Anyways, do I have to do some sort of "reset" each time I try, or do I just keep on trying to inject?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, I'd also like to know what's needed to be done when I want to stop playing with these hacks and remove them from my game... forever?
    Which hacks did you try? Possibly some of them are already outdated and detected.

Thanks
    I was using your 1HKO and godmode, but nevermind that.
    I thought I had switched out the regular Pub Console with the packed one, but I didn't. Works fine now.
    Sorry about that, thanks for the help though!

Oh, but my other question still stands. Will I still be able to play Vindictus regularly, like launching through the .exe without injecting?
    Last edited by Kekoro; 07-15-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekoro View Post
    I was using your 1HKO and godmode, but nevermind that.
    I thought I had switched out the regular Pub Console with the packed one, but I didn't. Works fine now.
    Sorry about that, thanks for the help though!

Oh, but my other question still stands. Will I still be able to play Vindictus regularly, like launching through the .exe without injecting?
    Yep, just start the exe without injecting. You might also delete your binds by opening the options window.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Yeah, if you don't inject, you won't have god mode or ohko. Any binds you set will still be there unless you go into your options to reset them.

Thanks
    Ah, thanks for the help guys.

I let my friend try it out, and he was doing Laghodessa runs in a minute. I'm freaking out over this maintenance. I don't know if I'll be banned or not.