Thread: Spam?

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    gppd to see you made it man nice one, lookin forward to it

Thanks
    i would not have expected such idiotic self promotion from you, im starting to lose any respect i had for you, your work is getting much better, i think you need to work on the person making them :P

don't flaunt and fill these forums with crap ok? people can see you have a tutorial in the tutorial section, if people want a tutorial, they would go there anyways and most likely see it, no need to force people into a thread because nowhere in this thread does it say what you leading them to.

Spam sucks, end.

Thanks
    I didnt expect you to say something like that.. That cut deep, not really though. i totally see what your getting at but half of the people here think that they are god's at all the shit they do they "dont" need to look at the tutorial section right.. no is what i say, but yes i agree spamming is a no no. Im not saying im good becuase i suck balls at everything i fucking do... Fuck i cant even walk. but atleast im tyring to get people to look at the shit i do.. The tutorial for example, Thats gonna be my leaving note ALRIGHTY THEN!!

Ok, now lets see what smart ass is gonna flame me for not using paragraphs or proper spelling, cause some people are well know for that shit... "and i raise my hat in the air and say 'goodday' "

Thanks
    USE PARAGRAPHS I DONT WANT OT READ YOUR SUPER LONG POST!

coming frmo me? HAH

anyway, i think chrono is right except for the fact that NOBODY GOES INTO THE SUBCATEGORIES!!!!!!!!!!! we need more people in the tut and sotw secion. and we need people 2 request!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]-
    NOBODY GOES INTO THE SUBCATEGORIES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spam helps

Thanks
    Standoof learn to use punctuation ffs.

Thanks
    Hmm, yes spam certainly does suck ass. too bad EVERYONE on this forum spams . so i jumped on the band wagon WOOT!

Now its time to get serious, respect.. help me out here how to earn respect?

Yes two people posted if 2 more do i will say i scorry
    Last edited by jadedfrog; 08-15-2006 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]-
    we need more people in the tut and sotw secion. and we need people 2 request!
    we do not NEED this in any way, and sorry if it sounded somewhat rude Jaded, but i don't think MPGH is a good place to be trying to teach these people anything or trying to earn respect, it is nice to come and fill requests because alot of people here have no GFX experience (obviously because this is not a GFX related site in any way)

But with people coming on and doing what we do, we have made a dent in what once was a purely hacking community. We have had plenty of people who want to learn GFX, and in the sense they should have the common knowledge to look into the Tutorials section. If they do not want to or think of themselves as not needing to, then let them, it just means you will constantly be one step ahead of them and that is their own fault.

We don't want to force people to start learning this stuff, or in a sense spamming for people to look at your tutorials is kind of "Self Deifying" and makes you look like your trying to be better than everyone and that everyone should look at your tutorial. I say you keep doing what your doing, because you do it well, and you may as well stick with it. If people really want to learn, then i am pretty sure that they will without spam of any kind.

Thanks
    u earn respect by helping and being a fair good designer. you earnt both together!

ps- spam? I INVENTED SPAM!!!!!!!!! 1190 posts!

Thanks
    Well said Chrono, Maybe i should make some Less complicated tutorials then. for the people who want to learn from the beggining. So to you Sir i say "scorry"

Thanks
    enough scorry!!!

really, someone should make a tut on THE BASIC BASIC BASIC shit like loading brushes, what smudging is, basic idea on bvlending, do's and donts' , stufflike that

Thanks
    Blatent spam.

[Closed]