Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation Help with black cipher folder.

I had Black Cipher 4 or 5 a while back, but I don't like to hack any more because I like to record videos with fraps of my gameplay. There's a folder called BlackCipher in my Combat Arms folder but I can't delete it. Every time I log out of Combat Arms it just recreates the folder, even though i've deleted every black cipher file from my computer and reinstalled combat arms. Does anybody know how to fix this?
    So fly i don't need wings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by burstofsunshine View Post
    I had Black Cipher 4 or 5 a while back, but I don't like to hack any more because I like to record videos with fraps of my gameplay. There's a folder called BlackCipher in my Combat Arms folder but I can't delete it. Every time I log out of Combat Arms it just recreates the folder, even though i've deleted every black cipher file from my computer and reinstalled combat arms. Does anybody know how to fix this?
    @burstofsunshine Everyone has this folder, Nexon created it to specifically combat the hacks. Just leave it and don't worry, everyone (even legit) people have it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

burstofsunshine (07-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ummmmm black cipher 4 and 5 is dected so if this is useful information thank me :0