Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

An anime vindictus?

this is a video of rusty hearts, tell me if you notice anything familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=b97ppwRVYqs

seem to be alot like vindictus but with an anime twist, maybe same source engine?

seriously. this may actually get me to switch over from vindictus.... im signing up for the closed beta. let y'all know what i think
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Looks nice, but thats not Source Engine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    yeah i signed up also gonna be something i play with friends from school when vindictus gets boring. check core blaze as well that game looks nice

Thanks
    I'm in the closed beta for it once it starts on the 27th, I'm also looking forward to Dragon's Nest, both of those games and Vindictus will keep me plenty busy.

Of course I'm in college, I'm just not going for the summer, once school starts back I probably won't have the free time to just play but one super casually. I miss gaming like I used to :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wait for blade and soul.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yeah...well i thought it might look like fun so i tried to register for the beta. created my account and it said an email with the activation link was sent. went and checked and there it was. opened it and clicked on the link to activate it and it said "Our sincerest apologies, there was an error activating your account. Please send a ticket with your account name and email address through the PWE support ticketing system at (here it gave a link to the support people)"...so i followed the link to submit a ticket only to find out i have to log in to do so...which i can't do because there is an error activating my account....sigh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wait for Guild Wars 2.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikekink For This Useful Post:

shm0ke (07-17-2011)

Thanks
    Hey if cutesy kiddy games arent your style check out TERA online.

‪Tera Online Level 42 Dungeon Boss 1080p‬‏ - YouTube

Dont trust your eyes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to quevreauxx For This Useful Post:

shm0ke (07-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Fucking Vindictus clones. Vindictus is probably the first mmorpg to be a hack(hacks lol) and slash type of game. All the other ones can go shutdown or broke. Vindictus is the best. Screw the other shit, they just jelly of Vindictus.
    Last edited by Das Face; 07-17-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Das Face For This Useful Post:

Som3RussianChick (07-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    Hey if cutesy kiddy games arent your style check out TERA online.

&#x202a;Tera Online Level 42 Dungeon Boss 1080p&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube
    I know. this released in Korea a while ago but I can't play it cuz I live in America now..... screw...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Actually I take back what I said. Tera online looks GEWD! Better graphics and no fkin dungeons. (starting a boat and running through boring stuff) An actual world to explore and many soloable monsters just waiting to kill you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvw2FY6wFHo
    Last edited by Das Face; 07-17-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    Fucking Vindictus clones. Vindictus is probably the first mmorpg to be a hack(hacks lol) and slash type of game. All the other ones can go shutdown or broke. Vindictus is the best. Screw the other shit, they just jelly of Vindictus.
    Actually Vindictus borrows pretty heavily from Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star, and it they would most likely be the first MMOs of that type (The non-portable console games were/are online, some of the portable ones depending on the game are/can be with the help of programs like X-Link Kai).

Also Rusty Hearts isn't really a Vindictus clone anyway, if you guys would bother yourselves to check out more about a game, that video was zoomed in, Rusty Hearts is more of a dungeon crawler than anything, ala Diablo, with beat-em-up arcade elements as well.

And I'm not hating on other games in the PSO/MH format anyway, Dragon's Nest also has major boss fights that are similar in the same way, and I'm very much looking forward to it for a break from Vindictus during periods of boredom. Though I'll probably play it exclusively until Ep8 Pt.2 patch comes out.

Edit: TERA looks pretty baller, though that "boss" or whatever that was in the video seems like a joke.
    Last edited by Roxarok; 07-17-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    UPDATE: just got an email from perfect world a little while ago. seems like their support team is more on the ball than nexon's is. just been 3 or 4 hours (on a Sunday no less) and my account is now active. i am suitably impressed. now i'm off to get my beta key for rusty hearts....umm...think they'll be a hack section for that eventually? just asking...lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    lol i just joined n got in cb nice .

--------------
    i got 2extra keys we could just start a chain !
    idk if im allowed to post keys! so first come, first served ..
    ---------------

but i think im goin tude,whocares what the kr's say about him >.<
    but ill be waitn for

Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    Wait for blade and soul.
    me 2
    i got my plaync acc ready
    Last edited by roberthunder; 07-17-2011 at 11:20 PM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxarok View Post
    Actually Vindictus borrows pretty heavily from Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star, and it they would most likely be the first MMOs of that type (The non-portable console games were/are online, some of the portable ones depending on the game are/can be with the help of programs like X-Link Kai).

Also Rusty Hearts isn't really a Vindictus clone anyway, if you guys would bother yourselves to check out more about a game, that video was zoomed in, Rusty Hearts is more of a dungeon crawler than anything, ala Diablo, with beat-em-up arcade elements as well.

And I'm not hating on other games in the PSO/MH format anyway, Dragon's Nest also has major boss fights that are similar in the same way, and I'm very much looking forward to it for a break from Vindictus during periods of boredom. Though I'll probably play it exclusively until Ep8 Pt.2 patch comes out.

Edit: TERA looks pretty baller, though that "boss" or whatever that was in the video seems like a joke.
    @Roxarok
    dude, ur talkin my language. I ate, slept and breathed BOF, PSO(DC, GC & PC), MH(original ps), D2LOD and SC for about a decade...I still have my old private PSO server on my external somewhere.. might have to fire it up for old times sake lmao!
    Last edited by grey489177; 07-18-2011 at 01:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast