Thread: Etrix

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post

discussion is where this is.

lag can do many things...........
    Look at it closely i dont believe this is lag, + ghost aim does this , i tried it before ._.

Also do it yourself, download YT video and check out slowed down version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't scope at all like that, but still when I watch it, seems pretty legit to me. At times he's scoping before he sees a person, which personally is a little weird to me. There's nothing really bad about it though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post

Look at it closely i dont believe this is lag, + ghost aim does this , i tried it before ._.

Done it already. i busted people before and this isn't ghost aim ........

Thanks

Watch the selfbust #3, someone proved you can do it with lag, he was recording fraps at max after he reached 40 mb? *Check on that *

I love cookies, How about you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    I don't scope at all like that, but still when I watch it, seems pretty legit to me. At times he's scoping before he sees a person, which personally is a little weird to me. There's nothing really bad about it though.
    Check out the bust and then check out his but slowed down. It makes logic sense he can be using ghost aim (always hit) hack.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xDesmondx View Post
    Sound w horing and people always do that in GD. -.-

@Funny Man Your legit i've actually done the box wallbang with my clannies during a "pub"
    you do know im not Etrix...........this is someone else im defending and getting harassed by many people ingame.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    you do know im not Etrix...........this is someone else im defending and getting harassed by many people ingame.
    OH LOL Well Hes legit =P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Check out the bust and then check out his but slowed down. It makes logic sense he can be using ghost aim (always hit) hack.
    I don't have any experience with ghost aim, but I have actually had a couple of shots like the one through the boxes like that. I'm not sure why it happens, and I really can't reproduce it, but the bullet goes right through a wall. I've watched it a bunch of times, regular speed and slowed down and I think it's just CA fucking up the math.

Thanks
    I don't have any experience with ghost aim, but I have actually had a couple of shots like the one through the boxes like that. I'm not sure why it happens, and I really can't reproduce it, but the bullet goes right through a wall. I've watched it a bunch of times, regular speed and slowed down and I think it's just CA fucking up the math.
    I've gotten a clutch with a deagle black, while pubbing with my clan and my bullet didn't even hit the guys head and i got a hs. I was lagging, and i wasn't using ghost aim :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Okay look at where the bullet hits and fill in the character drawing as if he had chams, the bullet is no where touching the enemy even if it was superbullets or not. If he had chams, the enemy would be no where near the bullet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Okay look at where the bullet hits and fill in the character drawing as if he had chams, the bullet is no where touching the enemy even if it was superbullets or not. If he had chams, the enemy would be no where near the bullet
    I'm looking at what you said, and on that, you're totally right. I didn't notice that the first run through, guess I wasn't looking for that. It does seem a little bullshit honestly.. Every time I've gotten a through the wall wallbang I'm on target. That's not even close. Can't explain it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I'm looking at what you said, and on that, you're totally right. I didn't notice that the first run through, guess I wasn't looking for that. It does seem a little bullshit honestly.. Every time I've gotten a through the wall wallbang I'm on target. That's not even close. Can't explain it.
    In the ghost aim hack, theres an option for target to be in the circle in the center of screen, if the target is in circle, u shoot it will hit im no matter what. The enemy was like 20% visible meaning the target was in circle, he shot and the enemy got killed.

@Calcium

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

In the ghost aim hack, theres an option for target to be in the circle in the center of screen, if the target is in circle, u shoot it will hit im no matter what. The enemy was like 20% visible meaning the target was in circle, he shot and the enemy got killed.

@Calcium
    So basically anyone within said circle will get shot? Does it collateral with two people in range? Because that'd be rather easy to find.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    No it's 1 shot per person, alot of high rankers use this to look legit (:

@Calcium

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No it's 1 shot per person, alot of high rankers use this to look legit (:

@Calcium
    Huh. Innerestin, to say the least. And I'm watching some of the other videos on his channel, and his aim is shit. I mean, I can scope like him, but my play with assault rifles is vastly superior. Like, the fuck? He can't aim with K2 recoil.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast