Thread: Full blown aids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Full blown aids

Full blown aids, you ******s should be on the front page, the latest rage, the taste of exotic spice, doesn't it feel nice, to be split open and encaved in a splice or fed to hundreds of mice in charlies playground bitch get thrown and drowned, and proceed to be found, by police when your hanging from a tree upside down, dressed up like a clown, people will wonder how fucking funny the man who killed you is, welcome to the Riz, Asian cuisine, I rap mean, I'll tear up your spleen then throw you in a washing machine, you haven't experienced slum until you've dealt with the pheens, it's awful it seems, but the world goes around, and drugs never fail to hit uptown, the golden boys with the king wearing the crown, mother fucker you'll never see me frown even when I'm 6 feet under ground, how does that sound?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tryptamine. For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (07-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i like it bro, just a word of adivce break it down in bars so people can read it easyier, but yeah nice work bro

3/5 mics

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Tick and tock/the sounds of a clock/sometimes they sound louder then a glock/ spraying kids on your block/just for an electric shock/or andrenalin rush,I know it's a bit and such/but theres nothing else to do,when my own money I can't touch/always gotta clean the yard/and the house, it ain't much/but it's starting to suck/what to do, what to choose/how many oppertunities should I lose/or should I wait until I blow a fuse/I'm starting to unscrew my own screws/feel like letting loose/but staying strong and not showing my fucking feelings in any songs/cause I don't want it to sound wrong/but it's been so long, and I'm king kong on the beat/the youngest hustler on the street/fresh meat to those who don't know and respected by those who do/we pick and choose, the amount of money we wanna make/ before being burnt like steak/gotta watch out for the pigs/don't chill with bangers who hold rigs/and don't step in the ally/cause you never know,it might be your last rally.
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 07-23-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tryptamine. For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (08-05-2011)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    We keep blazing, front paging, getting angry like an alcoholic on strike, we Ill like bill, but sour and fruity and like Mik and Ikes, when we spit fire we tend to steal mics, and change the sexuality of dykes, if you know what I mean, my rhymes are obscene, and I don't mean to make a scene, but with the shit I'm getting into, I should be friends with charlie sheen, I stay on the top level, who's to judge, not the dean, and I mostly only smoke green unless I demand a switch up, then it'll be a couple bills I tare up, filling my cup getting drunk listening to alternative hip hop, and funk, dead body's in the trunk, but I stay peaceful like a budhist monk, fuck illiterate punks I cut you over like tree trunks, style unpredictable, speeding by like a fucking bull, wearing nothing but wool, on my shirt, it says your girlfriend always takes off her skirt, you get mad, break up and get sad, I feel glad, that your passed that fad, it's time to move on, this starting to drag on, like some scenes in Mulon, so remember I'm the don, and your just a pawn, a fucking little kid, playing on the front lawn, one more toke, and I'm gone.
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 07-23-2011 at 05:37 AM.
    - Hunter S Thompson

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tryptamine. For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    im likin all of it, u ever need a beat, or some promotion holla at ya boi

mremmitt317@hotmail.com

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't even know where I'm going with this shit, I got good flow, do blow, drink captain, and eat fruity O's with snot hanging out my nose, wearing no clothes on my back porch, another blunt I torch, it's almost like my new sport, I spend days hiding in my fort, waiting for competition or a rhetorical retort, a 50 milligram cyanide capsule is my last resort, who dares that two lines I snort, fucking puke everywhere and die on my way to court, that's how it'll be if I get caught, I eat rot, I don't hand out spots, and my black truck is parked in the lot, like always, another year of bad grades and filthy maids laying down the queen of spades telling me to pick up cards, so I toss the football over the fence and say fuck it, I'm done gaining yards, I chew up every bar that I spit with intent to start a hissy fit, fuck staying fit I'll work on the keg so I drink lager from the end of my leg, I'm socially awkward like Meg in family guy but I don't show it because my brain is eating pie and has my mouth to rely, on, I'm the don, colder then Flin Flon, this verse is over, I'm gone.
    - Hunter S Thompson

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tryptamine. For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (08-05-2011)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I provide the mindfucks, bring my rhymes to new level's using cranes and tonka trucks, I don't give a fuck, my dick is what your mother sucks, my lyrics are painful like acid reflux, viral fluids I upchuck when looking at old videos of your sister I fuck, I have awful luck and most of my shit doesn't make sense, forgive me, I'm heaven sent, get bent if you can't repent, play on your actions and see what fucking happens
    - Hunter S Thompson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tryptamine. For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    Theyre all good bro, better than mine :P

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GiftedPotato View Post
    Theyre all good bro, better than mine :P
    Thanks. Anway...

Hello, welcome to the world, full of dimentions, old age, and pentions, worrying about money daily, cause everything seems to revolve around it, shit If I knew life would be this way I don't know if I'd want to start to play, this game called life, easily ended by a knife, and several things, by people who are careless, who deserve to be airless, I face earth with open fists and await death, eternal bliss, I face the truth, I know most of it, how I continue living the way I do knowing what I know, I don't know, I try to make it all slow, easy for myself, easy on my wealth, but working hard like an elf from santa's factory, master of ryhming craftery, shifts and shafts, moving bricks of solid glass, I don't have a number one task, so stay open, like my flask, shots a way, 20 shots a day, until I get paid, lowest player level in this raid, I guess I'll hide in the shade, and wait for a better day, a higher pay, and a life only I can make, even though they say life gets juicy, like a steak, my own head I'd rather break, snorting flake after flake, realizing what it takes, the higher stake, life is what you break and what anybody can take, from you, so choose what you do, eat good food, and drink good wine, and everything will be just fine.
    - Hunter S Thompson

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tryptamine. For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (08-05-2011)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm symbolic, sleeping in the trailer each night, dad's roommate is an alcoholic, I stride with my hypnotics, inhaling my own tonic's, making fast money, faster then sonic when running, lyrical terrorism, so all my rhymes stunning, I'm just that cunning, sharp minded, often seeing imaginary creatures pulling on my eye-lid, I tend to not smoke mids, only some sick indoor, blowing out heavy hits, the tigers roar

Crystal clear, have the words I spit stuck in your ear, have you know my mind and thoughts are kept near, the competition get's smeared, your all baggage handlers, waiting to get reared, I stay weird, no point of being feared, but respect, I fucking demand it, won't give you shit until I hit that Crit, I'm above safety, like fuck an oven mitt, It's habitual for me to stay lit, Good with the fingers yeah I destroy clit, already fit so what's next, I'm waiting on a call, or a text, somebody to tell me to give it a fucking rest
    - Hunter S Thompson

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm the one that sell pixie dust to the fairy's, cable to Larry, and apple's to merry, fuck with me I'll have you held captive like a canary, mess around, stick around to see which heads hit ground, my soul is already bound so I'm not scared of the pin, in it to win no loss at grand sin so I ain't standing around to figure out who's next of kin, I already got the jewel's and cash, enough flow to start a new monster mash but I'm waiting until my next birthday bash, son I drop ash like eye drop lash, quick, speed like flash I'm balling like Steve Nash, flow so dirty leave you ******s with diaper rash.
    - Hunter S Thompson

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm a pirate, pilot, private jet yeah we fly it, financial ownership bitch I deny it, my dick, you ride it,
    that's a fact and you can't hide it, personality, no you can't buy it, but I like mine altered, unique, cause
    I'm a freak and so are you, I'm a drug addict, shit that's something new, maby something you never knew,
    maby to these girls I should hand out clues, but I'd rather hand out booze and get loose, fuck a noose I'll stab myself
    and wish for better health, god is the only one that can save me but fate fucks jesus harder then the earthquake hit
    haiti, lady, give me your hand and I'll kiss it, dishonour me and cut it off surely you won't miss it, double bag it, triple
    fist it, shit, what more do you need, I'll plant my seed and put a rope through each of these beads, drink mead
    and contemplate how the fucking slaves were freed

I now have two freestyles recorded and in production.
    - Hunter S Thompson

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wine and curls, I make most bitches hurl
    modern day vanilla ice, I mean vanilla swirl
    welcome to my world, world of goo
    world of I'm too busy to chew, before I talk,
    before I walk, the plank, spanking shanks, thanks
    Let me serve Nebraska, Uncle Franks
    Requiem for a Dream, Uncle Hank
    No drama, No profile picture wearing white tank
    Only white tee's, chilling with White G's, just joking I'm passed that
    A bit H, please hate
    Me for who you think I am, Christmas is bought at Sam's
    Sam got art too, I smoke darts too, blue's clues
    Snooze you loose, the type of person to finally trip, then tie my shoes
    Loose noose, turtle neck sipping a fifth of goose with lemonade and cranberry juice
    I guess that's me, I guess not having peace is why life's not free, can't see Helen,
    Can't touch or talk, paraplegic so I guess you can't walk, don't stalk, birds flock
    after shots, after dark, uncredited loan shark, lending marks
    riding go karts on Jonah's ark, now that's art, no noise please, don't fart
    after you hear this, I'll never feel bliss

Somebody should just sticky this thread. Honestly.
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    look at my smile bitch wayne's shit couldn't be whacker
    read yo kiddie rhymes i can't stop my laughter
    take your weak punch lines back to yo pastor
    one more post ima have to blast ya
    im the iron man with the 9 in my hand
    sold a grand of demos n i wouldn't tryin man
    don't diss back bitch get the conclusion
    stop fuckin rhymin or ima have to use the final solution
    bitch its not about bein white
    if you think your a rapper your dreamin right?
    everything i spit is straight tactical, masterful
    roll up to the homies tell em to pass the bowl
    not think twice if its weed or its ice
    cuz real gangstas just wanna feel alright
    dope game taught me that everythings a lesson
    never let a bitch hear a single confession
    give a fuck if ya leave em guessin
    why the reverend is accusin ya of sexin
    up the pastors daughter
    i guess you oughta
    pick up of book of history, but in it lies nothin but misery
    keep to human nature have some dignity
    you ain't nothin but a bitch to be
    5 years later get sex change
    put 5 gs on it you gonna switch mayne
    cuz believin you straight is a big strain
    everytime i speak its nig game

get the fuck outta hear with that weak shit
    Last edited by Stoney Franklin; 12-16-2011 at 11:51 AM.
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    look at my smile bitch wayne's shit couldn't be whacker
    read yo kiddie rhymes i can't stop my laughter
    take your weak punch lines back to yo pastor
    one more post ima have to blast ya
    im the iron man with the 9 in my hand
    sold a grand of demos n i wouldn't tryin man
    don't diss back bitch get the conclusion
    stop fuckin rhymin or ima have to use the final solution
    bitch its not about bein white
    if you think your a rapper your dreamin right?
    everything i spit is straight tactical, masterful
    roll up to the homies tell em to pass the bowl
    not think twice if its weed or its ice
    cuz real gangstas just wanna feel alright
    dope game taught me that everythings a lesson
    never let a bitch hear a single confession
    give a fuck if ya leave em guessin
    why the reverend is accusin ya of sexin
    up the pastors daughter
    i guess you oughta
    pick up of book of history, but in it lies nothin but misery
    keep to human nature have some dignity
    you ain't nothin but a bitch to be
    5 years later get sex change
    put 5 gs on it you gonna switch mayne
    cuz believin you straight is a big strain
    everytime i speak its nig game

get the fuck outta hear with that weak shit
    Nig game, gangsta's and the dope game, makes me wonder if dad's to blame,
    trust me I'm not trying to go for gold, or fame, but the shit you just wrote got me questioning if your sane,
    I'm still wondering if you even used your brain, talking about ice yet I carry more white then labratory's with mice,
    you make no sense like sweet and sour sauce on rice, comma splice, roll your dice, six six six, call me up once your ready for bricks,
    I never said I was a rapper, but son, call me a poet, the girls I know that saw you before said you an ugly mother fucker, looking much like Farley Mowat
    Get back to class, ass, I don't beef with white trash, last time I checked this isn't a dumpster, and you should dump your woman too,
    I already humped her, so get off my high horse, you and your dirty spurs, before I cut off one of your fingers like the scene in Him and hers,
    damn right the woman I bite got curves, and when I'm drunk on the highway, I swerve, off course, my rhymes are rough like Norse, vikings so get to hiking
    realize your not to most people's liking, you got a shitty style like the search engine bing, the last fling you had was with a guy who was shy and you made him
    lie when others asked if you two had a thing, must have been awkward when he sucked your ding dong, and ate right threw your mom's pink thong, go ahead and reply I'd love to see you prove me wrong

You shouldn't be so cocky.
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 12-16-2011 at 07:36 PM.
    - Hunter S Thompson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast