Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hi guys.Before some months i had made a similar topic but except 30 guys noone noticed it.So if you want to be safe when you sell ur acc or when u buy an acc pls give importance at the instructions following...1st case:U are the seller.At that case u must follow the instructions below:Never say the exact kdr,exp,gp or clan:For example:If u have 2,50 kdr u must write that u have 2++ kdr,if u have 100k gp u must say that u have 60++k gp.Never but never dont take ss of ur exact exp.What i mean by that.If u have 1.400.100 exp and u mention it someone can search at websites that mention the exp of all ca players and find u.At ss u must hide the name,the clan,the kdr,the exp progress bar,the clan and the gp.Furthermore if u use for example as primary gun m6a2,as secondary gun desert eagle,as melee the m9 veteran,as greanade the smoke grenade or and for sniper u have the m107cq se at the ss u will take u must change the order of all that guns and for primary,secondary,melee use the default guns and dont use a backup.After u take the ss u can put the guns with the order u want(And never say the exact date u was enlisted,the money u have spended and ur exact rank).Ohh and dont forget that when u will sell ur acc that has 4 perms dont expect to gain as much money as u spented because guns lose 20% or 30% of their value.

2nd case:U are the buyer:At that case u must follow the following instructions listed below:Never but never dont make deals without MM(middleman)because it is sure that the other will scam u.Never dont accept the deal if the acc doesnt have full info.Never dont accept the deal if the other guy wants to go u 1st and finally dont make deals with guys that sell very cheap or very expensive their acc it is sure scam.What i mean by that:If someone is cpt and has 5 perm and sells his acc for 15 or 20 euros or sells his acc for 150 euros never make deal with him.

I hope i have helped u guys by this simple instructions that i hope to follow them.If u have a question be free to ask me.Have a nice day and safe deals

Oh and always mention what server(eu or na)is the acc u want to sell or buy.
    Last edited by ElGreco; 07-22-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
    Hi guys.Before some months i had made a similar topic but except 30 guys noone noticed it.So if you want to be safe when you sell ur acc or when u buy an acc pls give importance at the instructions following...1st case:U are the seller.At that case u must follow the instructions below:Never say the exact kdr,exp,gp or clan:For example:If u have 2,50 kdr u must write that u have 2++ kdr,if u have 100k gp u must say that u have 60++k gp.Never but never dont take ss of ur exact exp.What i mean by that.If u have 1.400.100 exp and u mention it someone can search at websites that mention the exp of all ca players and find u.At ss u must hide the name,the clan,the kdr,the exp progress bar,the clan and the gp.Furthermore if u use for example as primary gun m6a2,as secondary gun desert eagle,as melee the m9 veteran,as greanade the smoke grenade or and for sniper u have the m107cq se at the ss u will take u must change the order of all that guns and for primary,secondary,melee use the default guns and dont use a backup.After u take the ss u can put the guns with the order u want(And never say the exact date u was enlisted,the money u have spended and ur exact rank).Ohh and dont forget that when u will sell ur acc that has 4 perms dont expect to gain as much money as u spented because guns lose 20% or 30% of their value.

2nd case:U are the buyer:At that case u must follow the following instructions listed below:Never but never dont make deals without MM(middleman)because it is sure that the other will scam u.Never dont accept the deal if the acc doesnt have full info.Never dont accept the deal if the other guy wants to go u 1st and finally dont make deals with guys that sell very cheap or very expensive their acc it is sure scam.What i mean by that:If someone is cpt and has 5 perm and sells his acc for 15 or 20 euros or sells his acc for 150 euros never make deal with him.

I hope i have helped u guys by this simple instructions that i hope to follow them.If u have a question be free to ask me.Have a nice day and safe deals

Oh and always mention what server(eu or na)is the acc u want to sell or buy.
    you my sir are rong about mm when i trade without mm its safe chose ppl more or less 1,000 +
    ive traded 9 times and bought 10+ no mm im trusted so if im selling guys i have 9+ vouches

Thanks
    Clean it up a bit. To many typos.... Other wise its an ok guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ceebs to read, but good luck
    [IMG]https://www.toplessrobo*****m/dobby.jpg[/IMG]
    Please Feel Free to VM/PM Me If You Have Any Queries

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thank u guys but what u mean to clean it up,what i have to correct?Thank u for ur answers

Thanks
    There are grammatical errors. Learn how to use punctuation properly. Learn how to word your sentences. The spacebar is your friend. Use it when starting a new sentence.

If you fix it up, then I will bother to read. Other than that, I have no idea what you typed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay safe, and prevent scam!
    Always! use a Middle Man when purchasing items. Even if the seller is trusted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xLoF View Post
    There are grammatical errors. Learn how to use punctuation properly. Learn how to word your sentences. The spacebar is your friend. Use it when starting a new sentence.

If you fix it up, then I will bother to read. Other than that, I have no idea what you typed.
    Tell me a grammatical error that u have found at the text
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2

Watch out guys

For your own protection ready my thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

Thanks
    Well using a middleman or no depends if the user is trusted then u could still use a middleman for your safety but now days people will just go trade without middleman... Thats another reason why reports in the scammer section are increasing xD