Threaded View

Thanks

[NA] Selling Many Combat Arms Accounts!

You receive full information for each and every one of these accounts. That includes full name, birthday, security question, and even the email account!

A/W: $10

This is a recently created account with maximum speed gear (Cyclops Bandana, Recon Vest, Face Mask), M416 CQB CAMO (better than the M4A1 SOPMOD), and Tracker Knife. It is very low-ranked and ready to be created into a beast. Since it's low-ranked, it also has a thousand uses left on its Experience Passes for faster leveling compounded with the Blood Money update coming up.

This was my first account on Combat Arms, it comes with about twenty days of a good set of gear such as G36E, Military Bandana, Light Vest, and more. It is CBL Clean, but it does have a stat flag for having a long kill streak.

A/W: $15

This is my second account on Combat Arms which comes with about twenty to a month worth of gear such as Codename: Viper, M32, M32 Incendiary, Tracker Knife, M416 CQB, etc. It was supposed to be used for Desert Thunder rushing and for Quarantine. It is CBL Clean and does not have any flags whatsoever.

This is a copycat of the second account I have listed except with a First Aid Kit instead of a M32 Incendiary and no Tracker Knife and M416 CQB. It has a M4A1 Desert Warrior for Permanent as well, which has been discontinued. It is CBL Clean and does not have any flags whatsoever.

MSN: EXPLOITEE@LIVE.COM
    Last edited by GODSYNERGY; 07-26-2011 at 05:31 PM.