Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    to give more details: im jappri, this guy; MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Jarppi

im playing combat arms since closed beta, 6 months ago, my ltc got hacked after i downloaded a windoed tool for CA on this website for helping me sniping. i started playing on my alt and got 1lt back but gettin back to major will take a long route. i have a bunch of perms and a million GP, ill take care of this account you cant even imagine, ill try to reach COLONEL by the end of summer (i no life DT xD) and maybe general by winter with my DT clan. ill give my 1lt to someone that posted in this thread, ing is lPWNEDl
    (proof its jarppi, my ing is lPWNEDl yes)

i play around 4 hours a day and dont plan quitting, i buy lots of nx, was platinum on my old account and gold, close to plat on my new main. i can maybe even give you money, i want it so bad, ill kill someone for it xD

Thanks
    Hi Lonely Tedy Bear! It is always sad when someone quits this game however i'm glad to see that this account will have the chance to live again, instead of rotting away.

I would first like to say that i know i do not have very many posts here nor have i been a member for long, but i am a very devoted CA player. I have been playing since 2009 and have come to love this game. I have always played legit and only recently subscribed here because people kept OPKing me and i wanted to kill them back (on a low rank account of course. I would never even think of hacking on a higher ranked account.) I would love the opportunity to own such an amazing account as this one. Although i have been playing since 2009 my account isn't very high ranked as i have taken breaks from the game and often forgot the password to my old account when i came back and had to start all over. I know how much time you have put into this account to get it to this magnitude and would use this account the way it is meant to be used, legitimately, and feel that i would be the perfect new owner for this account. Thanks for taking the time to read this and congratulations to whoever gets the account!
    Last edited by XxJesusxX; 07-27-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I got the account, close it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lonely Tedy Bear,

I know from your perspective, seeing me as a Member of this site with only a few 700 posts, you probably wont give it to me ;/, Well lemme start off saying why i would appreciate receiving this, well, i started playing CA back in 2009 on my moms old Desktop. I sucked so bad but i kept coming online again and again and again just to play. At that time i didnt even know what hacking was, or what this site was either. 2 years later, one of my friends that i told the game about back in 09 started playing again, he begged me to play again so i did. After that, i got addicted, going nights + days without sleep just playing and trying to rank. Then i met delta, at this point i still sucked, so being me i was lucky with a 1.20 kdr to actually find a good way to level. I Actually got all the way to CSM1 then i got suspended. For those 7 days i came on this site every day because i had nothing to do and i wanted to do something involving CA because, well i was addicted! Eventually i kept on playing and in delta i got all the way up to CPT1. Then one time, i tried hacks, and boom my kdr sprang to 1.25, but i didnt have any fun playing the game anymore, so i stopped hacking, and my kdr decreased from time to time and ended up at about 1.13. Delta vanished after CPT1 so i began to rank the way other addicts do, playing DT. I got all the way up to CPT4 in about a 4-5 month time span, and got up to about 87%. The next day, i woke up, logged into ca, and 'Your ID has been permanently banned by admin,' and not for hacking. For a paypal messup, and i still didn't get my acc. back! I was devastated ;/ and then i quit CA for 6 months. I started playing recently in the summer and im only CSM. + I dont buy nx anymore so i cant even level up because i cant get into bm. So all i do is use my CSM with a G36 + L9 and try my best. If i was on that cpt account, i believe i would be your rank, so it would be a big relief for me. Im not gonna force you to give it to me, its your decision. But playing Combat Arms every day, and seeing any rank from CPT4-LTC just reminds me of how i could've been that person, and maybe you think i made this story up, if i did? Why would i write so much right when i see that an account with that rank is out. Also, if you want some more proof about it, pm me and ill take a SS of the ticket i sent in to nexon around dec.

Regards, blaze.
    Last edited by Polo; 07-27-2011 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ive Been Playing Combat Arms Since 2008 and still not banned because I dont hack much or mod and im mostly legit, because hacks make the game shit to play thats why I play legit so yer. I would really like A LTC, Because I dont have much money to buy all the nx, and I wont to try all the best guns I havn't got to use, and just to ask, do you have cqb m416 perm?
    Why So Spongy, SpongeBob

[IMG]https://i296.photobucke*****m/albums/mm174/jshushij/Professional%20Graphics/SpongebobandPatrickSig.png[/IMG]

We Own This Town Mofo

My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenRedz?feature=mhee

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I got the account, close it.
    Deserved it.
    Grats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    mouzie deserved it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ITS SUMMER AND I PLAY LIKE 24/7 LOL

IM SURE I WONT GET ACCOUNT ANYWAYS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD ACCOUNT
    Last edited by phantom149; 07-27-2011 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks
    I do, I'll keep it safe for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I play legit, or have been, and have found it to be funner than hacking. I won't troll with ur account, or sell it. I play CA Pretty much every day for 5-6 hours, im just not that active in the section.

New e-mail: djdestefano@live.com
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Dear, Lonely tedy bear.

I still have my account since august 08 which is only 1 lt 4. I have had many other accounts in CA EU and CA BR I'm currently living (and will continue to) live in USA so I can play NA for a long, long time.

As of how hacks goes, hacks were just a part of my life I only wander here tough because I sometimes think of selling my old account before told. I've ALWAYS wanted to have the power and receive the respect of a high level account, but, never had the opportunity to buy one (no money) or get one (free like this, lol). I've tho, been banned several times, once for glitching in Quarantine where everyone else was doing it but I guess it was just bad luck (2 lt 4 or 5 can't remember, ) and another 2 times for no plain reason except for a false hacking report, which at the time it couldn't be true, cus I wasn't hacking on ANY account. I do play a lot but it's the difficult times that I've had with the bans and report that maybe drawback my potential, if I were to get this account, I'd not only be in a infinite debt to you, I'd take advantage of it's capabilities to it's fullest. Please sir, there are many other people that deserve it to, but no-one will ever take the same care and advantage as I'll, that is a promise between you and me.

Shall you ever want it back, I'll completely be more than happy to give it back to you since one way or the other it will end up there.

Thanks
    im not very good at combat arms but maybe if i had a higher ranked such as yours, i could be on par with all the other higher ranks ^.^ . ive never played as a spec too, so that may be fun. maybe you'll give the account to me ! or maybe not . good luck to whoever that gets it ! it shall be treasured .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I am not going to write dear threadstarter, bla bla, because I do NOT want to enter your anus with my head.

I came here because I saw giveaway in title. I was daily Crossfire player to this day, and now I gave up from CF, because it is full of hackers, and I cba to play it..

I would like to start something new, like CA. So I am asking you to gift me this account, so I could start with a nice account, not from scratch.

P.S. I can show you my EX CF account, it has Honourable Soldier Ribbon, which means I never hacked on it.

Peace man.

Thanks
    CLOSE THIS BEAR JEW GOT IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I want this I play CA every day. I hope I can get it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast