Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    moto never learns to stop. w.e im gonna go on a bike ride with my friends, where as you guys can expect moto to get on here very soon and do nothing

Thanks
    rape her
    @Shameless's alt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Be assertive. Tell her, hey, I want to fuck you, gauge her reaction, move from there.

That's what I do and it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    inb4 bitching rooster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybob3680 View Post
    inb4 bitching rooster.
    DO WHAT I SAID DAMMIT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    She just doesn't like you.
    I'm sorry.

Thanks
    moto never learns to stop. w.e im gonna go on a bike ride with my friends, where as you guys can expect moto to get on here very soon and do nothing
    Makes me laugh, because your post is the one with a fuckload of flaming whereas mine, well. Theres nothing.

haha. "Natalie and said would she ever go out with you. She said ew no." wow. remember when you liked her and told me to tell her? I did. and those are the exact words she said about you . funny how I never told you to talk about me to natalie. so A: your a bitch. lets move on.

"She saying she loves you, that you're so cute?" never mentioned that, your stupid. lets move on.

"Don't text her all the time because she can sense that you like her if you do that. I will talk to her and put in a good word for you, okay? I'm one of her good friends, I talk to her a lot. How is it obvious she doesn't like me? She texts me almost 24/7 and she trusts me more than anyone she knows."

see now you are being a cumquat. no one knows which girl your talking about /fp

"Don't text her all the time because she can sense that you like her if you do that." wow the level of stupidity here. just wow. THATS THE FUCKING POINT YOU TELL THE GIRL YOU LIKE HER. unlike you, im not a big pussy and I tell her I like her. unlike you who justs fucks around and pretends you dont like her

"(not the two I smoked with today)" ok, pay attention everyone: ryan your talking out your ass. again. this is why no one can trust you. you smoked with phil, and or that one fat ass. just stop. I think my roasting here is done.
    #1 We were hanging out at my house talking about who we would go out with, and I brought you up. kkkkk I didn't "talk" to her about you, I just mentioned you

#2 I don't care that you never mentioned that, my point is what are these "hints' that she likes you

#3 You know who I am talking about there.

#4 I'm saying its a technique of getting a girl. You don't text her 24/7, you give her some space or else she could be scared off. Like when hunting :3 You call me a pussy for not telling a girl that I like her? #1 I did tell her. #2 If you tell her out of nowhere, she will be like fuck no end of conversation.

#5 I smoked with 2 girls, like I said above. Didn't lie at all. I told you who I was smoking with, hence you had knowledge of who.

Also. Which friends are you going on a bike ride with? Andrew is in michigan, Dominic is in jail, August's bike is fucked. I'm at my dads This is why we can't trust you..
    Last edited by Marauder; 07-27-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks
    Why don't you guys just call each other and duke it out over the phone or something?

Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster Man View Post

Makes me laugh, because your post is the one with a fuckload of flaming whereas mine, well. Theres nothing.

#1 We were hanging out at my house talking about who we would go out with, and I brought you up. kkkkk I didn't "talk" to her about you, I just mentioned you

#2 I don't care that you never mentioned that, my point is what are these "hints' that she likes you

#4 I'm saying its a technique of getting a girl. You don't text her 24/7, you give her some space or else she could be scared off. Like when hunting :3 You call me a pussy for not telling a girl that I like her? #1 I did tell her. #2 If you tell her out of nowhere, she will be like fuck no end of conversation.

#5 I smoked with 2 girls, like I said above. Didn't lie at all. I told you who I was smoking with, hence you had knowledge of who.

Also. Which friends are you going on a bike ride with? Andrew is in michigan, Dominic is in jail, August's bike is fucked. I'm at my dads This is why we can't trust you..
    I can trust chayton more than I can trust you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

bobbybob3680 (07-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster Man View Post

hahaha. inb4icallregan. also august is here, your stupid as fuck. obviously he got a new chain. its august. haha. have fun sitting on your ass bye

Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

I can trust chayton more than I can trust you.
    its true. He lies alot. also, the only "girl" you said you were gonna smoke with today was that one fat ass. must I get pictures? also, you said you used a pipe, only phil has one. you probably didnt smoke at all. cyah. I suggest just stopping text me if you require further bitching I think everyones seen enough
    Last edited by bobbybob3680; 07-27-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234