Thread: Lonely lies

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by LemonTeaBag View Post

Maybe you should too because your GRAMMAR and SPELLING needs to improve.
    That's how it's spelt in my country so i use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    -Route22- = @NOOB
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Everyone on MPGH is legit.

Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 5,371 ►►►►Lonely-Tedy◄◄◄◄
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    As soon as i get off work ill upload these pic of me at work and my videos of the army

also only idiots care about spelling cause that's the only thing they have to go on -_- called auto correct Hugh
    Last edited by Lonely Tedy Bear; 07-30-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    also prove it's you . also prove you were a sniper .
    prove you killed people .
    how you come from army dude to a PC Geek .
    Prove that Mouzie said that u could keep the account back .
    and all the other shit you told .
    i am @Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    I was in the army. Dont you dare bring up bull shit like that. Also a war lol made me laugh not even

I would sit with my sniper and what for heads to popup out of the bushes and shoot. I still have flash back's and nightmares

If you think IM bull shit ill show you my video are base made
    Snipers are not trained to aim for the head, they are trained to aim for the torso as that is the largest mass of the human body. Headshots are the hardest kill to even get, as you have many factors like: range, Earth moving, wind, bullet drop, target moving, etc.

I caught you in a stupid lie right there, as I was a squad sniper for a while during tours along the West Bank.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (07-30-2011),noob555 (07-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

what about me?
    ill side with you too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Snipers are not trained to aim for the head, they are trained to aim for the torso as that is the largest mass of the human body. Headshots are the hardest kill to even get, as you have many factors like: range, Earth moving, wind, bullet drop, target moving, etc.

I caught you in a stupid lie right there, as I was a squad sniper for a while during tours along the West Bank.
    sshhh i wanna hear another story , there quite amusing .
    i am @Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I was in the army. Dont you dare bring up bull shit like that. Also a war lol made me laugh not even

I would sit with my sniper and what for heads to popup out of the bushes and shoot. I still have flash back's and nightmares

If you think IM bull shit ill show you my video are base made
    What base were you at in Utah?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    oh you fancy huh
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    As soon as i get off work ill upload these pic of me at work and my videos of the army

also only idiots care about spelling cause that's the only thing they have to go on -_- called auto correct Hugh
    Snipers are trained to aim for the torso not the head, quit bsing

at first i felt no sympathy for mouzie, now i kinda understand where hes coming from .....
    Last edited by noob555; 07-30-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Snipers are trained to aim for the torso not the head, quit bsing
    The issue I got is how he talked about it like it's nothing, it isn't.

The chance of getting headshots are little to none, if you scored a headshot, you don't go dancing. When you looked through that scope, this shit gets very personal. You can see their eyes and their emotions, you can see what their expression are: fear, worry, sadness, remorse. As soon as you pull that trigger, you get personal and close to that person. You watch as they die and the life from their eyes turn from a warm glance that most humans has to a sudden cold stare. The life in the human body fading in front of your eyes, what's even worst with your bullet tumbles and doesn't kill your target. One of the sniper's creed is to kill your target with one shot. Not to kill them, but to end their suffering. Sometimes you failed to follow that creed and you're stuck with the images of them screaming in the middle of the street.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-30-2011 at 03:47 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Stevenom (07-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Say that to past 50 people, you can't speak for the community.

You're just an illogical buttfuck who is angry because I am poking at your friend. Your little fuck pal caused a major shit storm, your asshat buddy, your loverboy caused a problem. Hell, even people stepping forward and commenting how much of a cockblock.

You're such a fail, such a waste of life, that your mother must've been a crackwhore to be born with such a stupid ill excuse of a life like yours.

Do us a favor and get Ted's cock out of your ass, because the community is backing me up. All you got is one person while I have an entire community.

Cry me a fucking river and give Africa some water, because maybe you'll have a purpose in life than being a walking corpse of nothing.

hahahahaha what happened to you do not get mad. BTW you fucking jew if you were such a hotshot soldier, what, you can't some levels on your own, or is that too hard for you ? You need everybody on fucking MPGH suck your tiny cock for something in which you lost nothing cus you: 1. didnt pay for it
    2. Played on it for a day or less. So just sdfu because you got "scammed" if he would've wanted to, he could of left you playing on that account for months and then claim it back. But you were playing on it for a day or less so sdfu you lost nothing, sides like your time was worth anything, all you do is troll how you were on the army and post stupidiest thing on MPGH. btw IDC if I get banned or anything I'm not a attention whore like you and all the minions/staff are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverHere View Post
    hahahahaha what happened to you do not get mad. BTW you fucking jew if you were such a hotshot soldier, what, you can't some levels on your own, or is that too hard for you ? You need everybody on fucking MPGH suck your tiny cock for something in which you lost nothing cus you: 1. didnt pay for it
    2. Played on it for a day or less. So just sdfu because you got "scammed" if he would've wanted to, he could of left you playing on that account for months and then claim it back. But you were playing on it for a day or less so sdfu you lost nothing, sides like your time was worth anything, all you do is troll how you were on the army and post stupidiest thing on MPGH. btw IDC if I get banned or anything I'm not a attention whore like you and all the minions/staff are.
    1. Did I say I was, you're just pissed. Man, your English rapes my eyes.
    2. I already do, I got my own account and leveled it up, I am sure I am much better at the game than you are.
    3. He gave it away maybe you don't understood that he gave it to me it was mine. Not his, not anyone else, but he broke the deal.
    4. I'm sorry, but I would know quickly, I already knew he was going to do it in the first place, just time to know when.
    5. You are an angry fifteen years kid who can't get enough love from his mommy and daddy and tries to tell some Jewish guy off because I am attacking your friend.. tsk. You're just a poor excuse of a life, I wonder if you're even worth sharing the same air with the smart people.. I don't think so.
    6. How is making a thread and showing how much of a lying crap he is an attention whore? You're just being a hypocrital ass by trying to argue with me, so you're just an attention whore.
    7. I post the dumbest things? Damn, I better give all those thanks, reps, staff support, etc back.

Anything else?
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-30-2011 at 04:02 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (07-30-2011)

Thanks
    The issue I got is how he talked about it like it's nothing, it isn't.

The chance of getting headshots are little to none, if you scored a headshot, you don't go dancing. When you looked through that scope, this shit gets very personal. You can see their eyes and their emotions, you can see what their expression are: fear, worry, sadness, remorse. As soon as you pull that trigger, you get personal and close to that person. You watch as they die and the life from their eyes turn from a warm glance that most humans has to a sudden cold stare. The life in the human body fading in front of your eyes, what's even worst with your bullet tumbles and doesn't kill your target. One of the sniper's creed is to kill your target with one shot. Not to kill them, but to end their suffering. Sometimes you failed to follow that creed and you're stuck with the images of them screaming in the middle of the street.
    fairly i don't see how that would be a problem .
    once you killed him hes done .
    thus no need to feel sorry .
    also if you can kill an animal it shouldn't be a problem to kill a person since we are all animals .
    yet we make a difference because they look the same as you do .

and after all killing a human should be easyer because humans are guilty and animals are innocent .

We Humans are Selfish .
    We Drive cars , build factories , cut trees just for our own good while not thinking what kind of consequences it might have for other animals , we might have the biggest brains . we also have the largest debt .
    So even if you feel guilty for killing a person , i also think you deserve it .
    i am @Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    here team my account

id:hitler101
    pw:hitlerku
    [img]https://i1309.photobucke*****m/albums/s640/FunnyStash/01_Signatures/stolen-disguise-funny-animated-signatures_20121114_1028684565.gif[/img]

Thanks
    I wonder if you're even worth sharing the same air with the smart people.
    but without the smart people all this shit wouldn't happen .
    no smart ppl = no guns / technology
    no guns = no sniping .
    i am @Eminem

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast