8 28.57%
  • IP Ban them so they may never return

13 46.43%
  • I really dont care. Spam Away

7 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Thumbs up User Bans For Those Who Post "OMG HAX DONT WORK"

Yes I am a choob. My post count isnt high as I dont feel like spamming to get my post count up. I speak when I need to but otherwise keep my mouth shut.

90% of you Choobs dont contribute. You dont try to learn C++ or even contribute to the community. You expect the Coders to GIVE GIVE GIVE when you GIVE nothing in return.

Once a patch day comes around, we are spammed by multiple "OMG PUBHAX DONT WORK NEMORE" threads. Have any of you the ability to read and figure out that after each Patch, the Hack has a 50/50 chance of being patched, and is rendered unusable till the next Public Release?

Stop begging for Public Releases from the Coders as your not doing anything at all but being a fucking leech on the blood of MPGH.

Above is a poll, hopefully Dave will institute a new rule which will Ban/IP Ban Offenders who decide to post "OMG HAX DUN WORK" threads after patches. Applicable to Choob and Non-Choobs. Your retardation is not needed in MPGH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarknessInc For This Useful Post:

pkmike (10-18-2008)

Thanks
    Try all you want but choobs and spammage will always continue

Thanks
    Mmmm..

I agree completely with you dark.
    I also think that possibly we could have certain special releases only for those with like maybe 15 post ish?
    This might help a little.
    Wait a minute, no it won't
    But it's a good idea you post. Thanks for getting it out there

Thanks
    If you want a nice diagram. Here we go. Eugenics. We will selectively keep the good genes(members) and wipe out the bad (spammers). The retards, idiots, dopes, spammers, morons will all be permanently removed from our community. In this way, we will prosper, but as such, they will return in smaller amounts, allowing us to exterminate them once again. It doesnt matter if we cant completely stop them, as long as we remove a majority so 75% of all threads on the Forum arent spam of "OMG HAX DONT WORK AFTER THE PATCH! GIVE US NEW HACKS NOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW" and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettofox View Post
    Try all you want but choobs and spammage will always continue
    Wow. Your a bit dull arent you. Those that spam will be IP Banned. They wont return. Those that do spam again will be new morons to purge from MPGH. AFter a good portion are IP Banned, the incomming spammers will be a trickle, easily dealt with if they want to act like retards and spam MPGH.

Quote Originally Posted by chiubyebye View Post
    The TS dosn't mean this=.=

The choobs that ought to be banned arn't those who seriously wants help even though he did exactly what the instructions said.
    What he means is ban those choobs who spam the forums mindlessly WITHOUT posting their actual problem. I am willing to bet that 90% of them did not even bother to read the TUT thread at all.

Most of them just post ZOMG I need helpz NAO, teh hax are not teh workz!!1111.
    After some questioning, the entire post can be changed to ZOMG i need helpz nao because I didnot even read teh 1337 tut and just put my CA user and pw in teh settings.ini !!@!#@@!!#
    A choob who listens. Sweet.

Thanks
    We all tired of the noobs but it wont stop this is just an example of SPAM if u dont like 2 bad cause noobs will be noobs. also isn't it okay to say hacks aren't working after a patch? well it only okay if it the first post about it but still i really dont mind i just avoid the threads
    [IMG]https://i553.photobucke*****m/albums/jj397/hotfudge2100/TheJoker.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotfudge2100 View Post
    We all tired of the noobs but it wont stop this is just an example of SPAM if u dont like 2 bad cause noobs will be noobs. also isn't it okay to say hacks aren't working after a patch? well it only okay if it the first post about it but still i really dont mind i just avoid the threads
    Haha. This is a discussion about what to do with the spamming choobs. Unlike the OMG GEEVE ME HACKS NAOOOOO and OMG HAX DUN WRK threads which litter the forum, I started this thread to get community feedback on the issue on hand. If you notice, alot of the choobs who cry about hacks not working are not even active on the forum. They only come on when their free hacks stop working.

You should learn how to differentiate spam from a discussion. Kthnxbye.

And no, it isnt alright to have 50+ posts going "OMG HAX DONT WORK AFTER PATCH"

Hacks have a 50/50 chance of still working after patches, and anyone running them should know this. By using Hacks they agree that they will need to update or acquire updated hacks each patch.

But these spamming choobs dont seem to be able to read, so hence a IP Ban to each little 'omg gimme hax nao....hax dun wrk aftr patch' thread starter will clean our forum up to a very large degree

Thanks
    The moment the legendary phrase "IP ban" comes out, the forums will be free of spam. IP ban, the dreaded ultimatum that everyone hates and dreads. Maybe, we we shouldn't ban IP, thats a bit too harsh. Or maybe we could give them warnings before IP banning them. I would say 3 warnings are more than sufficient.

Thanks
    yea that is better but this thread still won't affect anything.....
    [IMG]https://i553.photobucke*****m/albums/jj397/hotfudge2100/TheJoker.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    lol u dudes dont half right alot lol

must of took u a while

Thanks
    If we ban all the choobs it'll cut our member count by probably over 50% lolz.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotfudge2100 View Post
    yea that is better but this thread still won't affect anything.....
    You are dull arent you. There is a chance of one of our mods seeing this and forwarding it to Dave, who may consider it and put it into action. And clearly for those who participated, majority so far is in support of my proposal

Quote Originally Posted by chiubyebye View Post
    The moment the legendary phrase "IP ban" comes out, the forums will be free of spam. IP ban, the dreaded ultimatum that everyone hates and dreads. Maybe, we we shouldn't ban IP, thats a bit too harsh. Or maybe we could give them warnings before IP banning them. I would say 3 warnings are more than sufficient.
    No. They can learn to lurk, learn and read before acting like an idiot. Its like thinking before speaking

Quote Originally Posted by Cuatro View Post
    If we ban all the choobs it'll cut our member count by probably over 50% lolz.

you obviously cannot fucking read can you? ABCDEFG Will you sing the alphabet with me? Read the first post over and again. Its banning all the morons who post spam threads of "OMG HAX DUN WORK! GIVE ME NEW HACKS RIGHT AWAY AFTER PATCH" threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    every one needs help =/
    stop being such a dick to the choobs and newbs

i know its stupid i just ban them if i see such threads
    and delete them.. when this happens
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 10-18-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12