Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Typical thought, everyone should have the way of life we have cause we are so much better than them. They have survived all along without democracy, sure it might of been hard times for them, but they didn't fail did they? Is it right for everyone to be just like us, when we ourselves are one of the youngest nations? Dude, you need to get your head out of your ass, not everything is about you and your ways.
    Look, kid... The only way to ensure freedom without a doubt and people being treated fairly, and to make sure the reps/leaders have the best interest of the people in mind is for the people to have the ability to choose their representatives and leaders. Don't be fucking stupid. Look at the world.

Our way is with out a doubt the best way. Period.
    Last edited by RJ; 08-02-2011 at 11:36 PM.

END THE FED

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

WOLFPACK X69X (08-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Look, kid... The only way to ensure freedom without a doubt and people being treated fairly, and to make sure the reps/leaders have the best interest of the people in mind is for the people to have the ability to choose their representatives and leaders. Don't be fucking stupid. Look at the world.

Our way is with out a doubt the best way. Period.
    How?

It've been proven many times that a strong central government is able to create a country that is economiclly and militarly successful. I can name a lot from the top of my head.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Typical thought, everyone should have the way of life we have cause we are so much better than them. They have survived all along without democracy, sure it might of been hard times for them, but they didn't fail did they? Is it right for everyone to be just like us, when we ourselves are one of the youngest nations? Dude, you need to get your head out of your ass, not everything is about you and your ways.
    So you'd rather have another rwanda genocide simply because "they didn't fail"?

Its not even democracy thats the issue, its the fact that a military dicatorship was estabilished, killing people in the streets, and the were seeking out power and not economic growth or cooperation.

Stupid kids like you who haven't visited the rest of the world outside of your cruiseship to mexico, don't know jack shit about the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    How?
    It ensures the people wont be abused. Power to the people.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

So you'd rather have another rwanda genocide simply because "they didn't fail"?

Its not even democracy thats the issue, its the fact that a military dicatorship was estabilished, killing people in the streets, and the were seeking out power and not economic growth or cooperation.

Stupid kids like you who haven't visited the rest of the world outside of your cruiseship to mexico, don't know jack shit about the world.
    Hold on, hold on. Since when did I ever mention us needing it? All I have stated is that, if they can survive this long without support from us, why should we change them? 2nd off, I have never left the country, why? Because my family is poor, so no I don't know what it is like out there. I never stated that I did, did I? Now, get your facts straight before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It ensures the people wont be abused. Power to the people.
    But doesn't that feed corrution?

Remember that corruption was high and people abusing elections. I'm not talking about countries like North Korea, but countries like China who gives some kind of rights to the people is able to control a massive country.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Hold on, hold on. Since when did I ever mention us needing it? All I have stated is that, if they can survive this long without support from us, why should we change them? 2nd off, I have never left the country, why? Because my family is poor, so no I don't know what it is like out there. I never stated that I did, did I? Now, get your facts straight before posting.
    they arn't fucking surviving bro. would you want your government overthrown by the taliban? the taliban would fucking beat people cut them up by their arms,head,legs,and torso. i heard it my self from a LT that was overseas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAussy1995xX View Post

they arn't fucking surviving bro. would you want your government overthrown by the taliban? the taliban would fucking beat people cut them up by their arms,head,legs,and torso. i heard it my self from a LT that was overseas.
    They hate us over there cause we are trying to change them, even if we are trying to help them, they still hate us. I fail to see the point of trying to help someone when, the more we do, the more they hate us. And once again I state, let them solve their own problems, if they can't handle it themselves, then like everything else, Natural Selection will occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks

You could see it for yourself if you would really want to subject yourself to that. There are plenty of taliban videos floating around the net. Unfortunately i have seen a real beheading and i dont recommend you go looking for it. But just watching that shows that no matter the coruption or flaws we might have as a country we're still a "great fucking country."

They hate us over there cause we are trying to change them, even if we are trying to help them, they still hate us. I fail to see the point of trying to help someone when, the more we do, the more they hate us. And once again I state, let them solve their own problems, if they can't handle it themselves, then like everything else, Natural Selection will occur.

I dont see how you can make an educated guess on why they hate us with never have being there or even talking to someone from their country. They are raised to hate us. And if we leave them alone more incidents will occur like 9/11. There are always factors that come into play that arent obvious. Like al quida being funded or recieving help from a country you wouldnt expect. To leave them alone would lead to our demise.
    Last edited by quevreauxx; 08-03-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    You could see it for yourself if you would really want to subject yourself to that. There are plenty of taliban videos floating around the net. Unfortunately i have seen a real beheading and i dont recommend you go looking for it. But just watching that shows that no matter the coruption or flaws we might have as a country we're still a "great fucking country."

I dont see how you can make an educated guess on why they hate us with never have being there or even talking to someone from their country. They are raised to hate us. And if we leave them alone more incidents will occur like 9/11. There are always factors that come into play that arent obvious. Like al quida being funded or recieving help from a country you wouldnt expect. To leave them alone would lead to our demise.
    i havn't seen a beheading but iv seen suicide bomber videos.

Thanks

i havn't seen a beheading but iv seen suicide bomber videos.
    Shit's fucking crazy to think someone can concsiously make that decision be it from religious stand point or not and with a smile on their face. It just goes to show just how different things are across the world and how nothing is simply "black and white."

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    amen my nigga
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    But doesn't that feed corrution?

Remember that corruption was high and people abusing elections. I'm not talking about countries like North Korea, but countries like China who gives some kind of rights to the people is able to control a massive country.
    Anything organized is corruptible. This is why it's important to have elections/some type of civilian control over the government. If someone does a bad job, they get the boot.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I live in America, and it fucking sucks. We are taken over by the media, and raped by the government(not in a physical state, though others would say differently) I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with anything in this post, except about keeping trolls out of MPGH. Seriously, I would rather live in ALMOST any other country than America. You all say how were free and how we can do anything. That's only true on the blunt edge of the spectrum. If you go deeper into the core of everything, were about as free as China. As for Veterans, meh. They fought, they almost got killed, but luck decided to be on their side.
    MOVE TO CANADA DUDE!
    Just... lol.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast