Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by test0123 View Post
    Islam believes in the existence of written before as the Torah and the Gospel and the Psalms, but there is a rule recognized by the more down the book divine canceled the previous and the Koran of the last divine books, and which all the solutions to life, but some Muslims do not stick with it for this when you see them take another idea about Islam
    religion is Creation...

>>sorry i use google translate whit some word
    Islam does not believe in the torah, gospel/new testament, or any other books. Islam is solely comprimised from the Quran.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    [QUOTE=Empire;5715206]

Islam does not believe in the torah, gospel/new testament, or any other books. Islam is solely comprimised from the Quran.
    [/QUOTE

why if Quran dosen`t Believe in All the Holy book ?
    u cab open it and you well find a lot of stories about that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Hahaha he hates so much on Islam and has no knowledge of it. If you read the Quran you would know that it has the stories of Abraham, his son Jacob and Isaac, story of moses and the pharoahs and similarly it has stories of how jesus healed the sick. The Quran has the same stories of prophets as the torah and Bible so some of the things they believe in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Empire hates the way Islam is used abuse other human beings not Islam itself. Like me neither of us are racist, or hate for the sake of hating, or blame for the sake of blaming. Both of us support fully your right to believe what ever you want to. The problem comes when people use Islam as a platform to murder, or abuse others. The problem is with the Quran, and what it teaches.
    Last edited by RJ; 01-30-2012 at 05:22 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @Empire hates the way Islam is used abuse other human beings not Islam itself. Like me neither of us are racist, or hate for the sake of hating, or blame for the sake of blaming. Both of us support fully your right to believe what ever you want to. The problem comes when people use Islam as a platform to murder, or abuse others. The problem is with the Quran, and what it teaches.
    The Quran is Islam, everything in Islam is in the Quran. You said you and empire dont hate Islam but you hate it being used as a platform to murder or justify what they do. The problem is not the Quran but people using it to justify their actions. Terrorists dont even account for 0.001% of muslims.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    Terrorists dont even account for 0.001% of muslims.
    That does not change the fact that EVERY SINGLE DAY innocent men, woman, and children are murdered in the name of "Allah".

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why Your hate Islam so match ?
    all that hate started after 11 sep 2002
    look to victem number 3000 only
    but look to any contry >> the united army how many pepole did kills
    look to Palestine how many pepole die every day
    how many Innocent pepole die when the united forces looking for Osama bin Laden <al-qaeda> before he die

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    There are errors in the bible because it has been changed so many times. Errors like the earth is flat etc. Thats why Muslims believe that god sent the Quran to humans and god himself said that he will protect it and itll be unchanged. Which is why Quran that is published now is the exact word for word copy of the first Quran.
    Oh look, it's this argument again which I easily refuted last time it was brought.
    There is nothing in the Bible claiming the earth is flat, OR spherical.
    The English translation uses the word "circle" because at the time of the OT there was no word for sphere in the Hebrew language.
    Any other references to what one would perceive as "flat talk" is purely figurative.

Thanks
    Lol, discussing the scientific merits of any religious book is a waste of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratuldidi View Post
    Lol, discussing the scientific merits of any religious book is a waste of time.
    Nobody is even discussing scientific merit..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The Bible was originally written in hebrew, then in latin, then translated to several European languages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    The Bible was originally written in hebrew, then in latin, then translated to several European languages.
    same process for every literary work. Including the quran.

Thanks

same process for every literary work. Including the quran.
    When they say the Quran hasnt been altered they mean that they still have the original copy. The new Qurans published in arabic is the exact word for word same as the first one. It is translated in other languages since not 80% of muslims are not in the middle east.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    When they say the Quran hasnt been altered they mean that they still have the original copy. The new Qurans published in arabic is the exact word for word same as the first one. It is translated in other languages since not 80% of muslims are not in the middle east.
    *sigh* a holy book made for profit, not really that big of a deal if you can find the original "copy".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oooooooh yeah. Hate to break it to you, but List of countries by Muslim population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really should think about what you say.........

Thanks

*sigh* a holy book made for profit, not really that big of a deal if you can find the original "copy".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oooooooh yeah. Hate to break it to you, but List of countries by Muslim population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really should think about what you say.........
    A holy book made for profit? Qurans are given for free at most mosques. Unlike christianity which is used to make money during christmas and easter.

I do think about what I say kid. 321million muslims in the middle east and north africa, 1619million muslims worldwide. 321/1619<0.2 therefore 80% of muslims dont live in the middle east where Islam originated from. Indonesia is the country with the highest number of muslims and its no where near the middle east. And btw wikipedia is considered an unreliable source.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-14-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast