Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I need some assistance. Help? ;D

I've been trying to figure out all this console/bind/.dll business. My only experience in game cheating is with Combat Arms and that was a hell of a lot simpler. Can anyone lay this out clearly? I tried using this guide https://www.mpgh.net/forum/437-vindic...ellaneous.html

but the .dll he provided is detected so I tried substituting a different one in and.. well the whole thing was pretty unsuccessful. I got a few questions though.

I'm using sinject, when do I start up the injector and when do I close it? Do I manually load? If so, when?

Could someone tell me which .dlls to use? I've viewed this (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ing-hacks.html) as well but I don't really know the whole mix & match process.. stuff.

All in all, what do I need? sinject, a console, a .dll (where find?), and will I need a bind? I'm confused.

edit: Now I'm trying to use..

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ndetected.html
    and
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...5-bindfix.html
    perX as the injector

However, I believe I am having an issue. I run perx as an administrator, then once I run the game and the "A program needs your approval..." thing pops up, I click run and the PerX injector just disappears. Doesn't say injected. The game loads like normal, as if I didn't try to use any hacks. How do I know if it was successful? How do I bring up the console? What do?
    Last edited by Paladin; 08-07-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks
    That combination (pub console + vinv5b.dll) is good. I still recommend using Sinject. After starting sinject as admin and selecting both dlls you can just start the game in any way. You will hear a click sound, thats when sinject injects the dlls. Close sinject after you hear that sound.

The console is a windows console window (just like cmd.exe). Might not be visible when playing in fullscreen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Problem with sinject is I could never identify any clicking noise, which is why I reverted to PerX. I'll give it another shot, thanks for the suggestion. I am running the game windowed.

Alright, I heard the clicking noise this time but I got an error.

"Error while unpacking program, code 2. Please report to author."

I got that twice, presumably for each .dll that was injected. No console popped up, so I'm going to jump outta my wheelhouse and guess that the injection failed. D:
    Last edited by Lychees; 08-06-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    If using PerX - it is supposed to automatically disappear. Don't worry about that.

I recommend using PerX with the two ones you already have and DanKSole. You can find that one on the front page of the the Vindictus Hacks forum. Use the most recent version, I believe it's v1.1

Once you have them all downloaded, You will need to either edit DanKSole's .ini file to reflect your desires for binds, or just use his defaults. It's not hard to edit once you know the command structure, and how an .ini file works.

Load up PerX as admin, select the .dll's you want to inject. Make sure Vindictus.exe is up in the top box. Now start Vindictus.

At around the login screen, you will get a Message Box for the DanKSole saying it's loaded successfully. If it has, the console has as well, just alt-tab until you find it.

From there, you can either use the default(or however you edited them) binds with DanKSole, or use your customized bind definitions through the console.

If you need a more in depth tutorial, I will try to explain it better.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Alright, thanks! I will try that. However, do you know anything about the error I received?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychees View Post
    Alright, thanks! I will try that. However, do you know anything about the error I received?
    Sorry, as I don't work with Sinject, I have no clue.

Important Information!
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Huh, I tried what you said an PerX claimed that it injected successfully but absolutely nothing happened.

I just tried with sinject, and it seems to have worked. I'll report back momentarily.

Alright, so what happened is I got the little pop up from danksole saying that it worked. Then nothing happened. No console popped up. Zip. I've haven't been able to replicate my success either, I keep getting the error I mentioned previously.
    Last edited by Lychees; 08-07-2011 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks
    Huh, I tried what you said an PerX claimed that it injected successfully but absolutely nothing happened.

I just tried with sinject, and it seems to have worked. I'll report back momentarily.

Alright, so what happened is I got the little pop up from danksole saying that it worked. Then nothing happened. No console popped up. Zip. I've haven't been able to replicate my success either, I keep getting the error I mentioned previously.
    Ithink the error is from not closing sininject fast enough after injection. Make sure u close it right after the click sound. And run it as admin.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

So, when using the injector, and making sure that all of your .dll's are properly selected, the injectors tell you success? And you still get nothing?

And there isn't anything beyond the pop-up to show that DanKSole has worked. Only to know for sure is to go into the game and press the toggle button (default is "Home"), if it was successful, you'll get a little message in system chat.

Nicdel's godmode/ohk .dll has no activation message or outward sign of working. If you are using the default DanKSole settings, though, you should be able to go into a dungeon, press the appropriate keybind and your HP will jump to 100k, and/or everything will flinch like it just got hit.

So, what you should do is try this:
    Open up your DanKSole .ini file and see what keys are bound for the toggle and god/ohk.
    Load up your injector.
    Inject the .dll's.
    Load up the game with injected files.
    Go to docks and create a boat.
    Press the toggle on button (this is why I told you to look at the .ini) and look for the system message in system chat.
    Start said boat after confirming that you got the message.
    Once in dungeon, move around until some mobs appear.
    Hit the god and ohk buttons.
    Kill!

--EDIT--
    Well, you can't do it right now since all of Nexon's stuff just crashed. Seriously, how idiotic is this company? They have their game servers, website AND forums all linked to a single system so they all crash at once? Even I know that's a stupid idea to have all of your systems to have a single point of failure that can take it all down.
    Last edited by Zaiakunokami; 08-07-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

It would be really nice if people actually READ INSTRUCTIONS before they download and use a file DankSole is NOT a console! Once the messagebox pops up, it's working.... Follow the instructions to use it.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    It would be really nice if people actually READ INSTRUCTIONS before they download and use a file DankSole is NOT a console! Once the messagebox pops up, it's working.... Follow the instructions to use it.
    Hey hey relax. I was only using this because it was suggested. But anyway, I've been unable to replicate my success with the file, so it's not biggie. ;.;

Thanks
    Just annoying cause there are so many ppl that actually fail because they cant read the instructions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yah I'm trying to be slightly more intelligent than your typical leecher, whether I'm being successful is up for debate but hey.

Anyway, I believe it worked. I managed to get the pop up message, but I can't play vindictus now lmao. For some reason I can't log into any account through the website or the game, is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this? By the way, I can't log onto the forums either. Now it says it's offline, I've been having this issue for a while (a couple hours at least) so they must have just taken it down, hopefully for some speedy emergency maintenance. Does anyone know the issue?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Dear Players,

While many website services are now back online, Vindictus' servers are still undergoing unscheduled maintenance. We will update you as soon as we can on when the maintenance will end.

We will also be canceling today's scheduled event "The Second Coming". More information about the rescheduling of this event will be announced soon.

- Vindictus Staff -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Alright so now the issue I'm having is that Nicdel's .dll isn't working. When I press the hotkey for his godmode/OHK (provided by danksole) absolutely nothing happens. When the injector injects it says that it got an error when unpacking. I get two of those messages, presumably for the console and Nicdel's .dll, seeing as the only functional thing seems to be danksole. Any ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast